AML Gear Canada Labs

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey, Guys I just wanted to update you on AML. Placed my order. I received an automated email saying my order had been shipped. I received it within a week and a half or so. I am still running their gear and it is good to go. I can't comment on the quality as I have not been in this game long enough... But I can say my Libido, strength and aggression/energy while working out are great. One strange thing is I ordered AML and not British Dragon(which is more expensive on their site) and I received all British dragon vials... Sorta strange but either way no PIP and I'm feeling great. Maybe they ran out of AML Vials and just substituted... that happened to me once in the past with them but they made me pay more last time. I just wanted to update this forum in case anyone googles AML.

bplebo75

Reaction score
Hey, Guys I just wanted to update you on AML. Placed my order. I received an automated email saying my order had been shipped. I received it within a week and a half or so. I am still running their gear and it is good to go. I can't comment on the quality as I have not been in this game long enough... But I can say my Libido, strength and aggression/energy while working out are great. One strange thing is I ordered AML and not British Dragon(which is more expensive on their site) and I received all British dragon vials... Sorta strange but either way no PIP and I'm feeling great. Maybe they ran out of AML Vials and just substituted... that happened to me once in the past with them but they made me pay more last time. I just wanted to update this forum in case anyone googles AML.
You plan on running some blood work. Half way through and keep us updated. Thanks

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
I used aml back in 2014 and was pleased with their sust 300, and test c , can't remember what else I ordered, I think hcg.. A friend of mine used them last yr and had nothing bad to say so I guess that's a plus. Bloods will answer all your questions or doubts bro.

eddiek

Reaction score
Placed order with AML. Shipping was quick as I received within one week. Received what I ordered. Getting ready to start a cycle after Labor Day weekend. Order was shipped interestingly. I received a ping pong set with vials wrapped in tinfoil and hidden inside box. I received a separate letter in the mail with the labels for the vials, which were color coded to the vial caps. Tren/Test combo is dark, which is good. Looks all good. I will keep you posted on results. I am taking with some separate Test Cyp and TBol. I just thought I would share on how it was shipped....which gave me a laugh. They did accept Paypal payment, which was odd, but also nice since I didn't have to use Bitcoin...00001IMG_00001_BURST20180824150142_COVER.jpg

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I thought aml went down years ago? Like 2014.
They've been on/off for years.

A friend of mine from my Ology years used to rep for them before resigning after receiving bad gear, too many complaints about incomplete orders, etc. If they can't treat their reps well then I have NO IDEA why anyone else would order from them.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
They've been on/off for years.

A friend of mine from my Ology years used to rep for them before resigning after receiving bad gear, too many complaints about incomplete orders, etc. If they can't treat their reps well then I have NO IDEA why anyone else would order from them.
Yeah. I made a order from them. They ****ed my order up too. I blasted them then, i got a threat. That if i do that again, ill be banned. Like wow. Okay.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Placed order with AML. Shipping was quick as I received within one week. Received what I ordered. Getting ready to start a cycle after Labor Day weekend. Order was shipped interestingly. I received a ping pong set with vials wrapped in tinfoil and hidden inside box. I received a separate letter in the mail with the labels for the vials, which were color coded to the vial caps. Tren/Test combo is dark, which is good. Looks all good. I will keep you posted on results. I am taking with some separate Test Cyp and TBol. I just thought I would share on how it was shipped....which gave me a laugh. They did accept Paypal payment, which was odd, but also nice since I didn't have to use Bitcoin...View attachment 6302
Lmao. Yeah. And they used to take bank transfers too. Tools. If they knew anything. Sometimes canadian post gets scanned and, the tin foil would set it off. So.. yeah..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Placed order with AML. Shipping was quick as I received within one week. Received what I ordered. Getting ready to start a cycle after Labor Day weekend. Order was shipped interestingly. I received a ping pong set with vials wrapped in tinfoil and hidden inside box. I received a separate letter in the mail with the labels for the vials, which were color coded to the vial caps. Tren/Test combo is dark, which is good. Looks all good. I will keep you posted on results. I am taking with some separate Test Cyp and TBol. I just thought I would share on how it was shipped....which gave me a laugh. They did accept Paypal payment, which was odd, but also nice since I didn't have to use Bitcoin...View attachment 6302
how much do they sell just the ping pong paddles for?

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and are u gearing up your training for a ping pong tournament ?

Last edited:

Chillinlow

Reaction score

shoot dude you might as well post adresses and where it shipped from wtf

Lmao. Yeah. And they used to take bank transfers too. Tools. If they knew anything. Sometimes canadian post gets scanned and, the tin foil would set it off. So.. yeah..

really I don’t believe they are the fools there is a reason people use tin foil enough said

German89

Elite
Reaction score
shoot dude you might as well post adresses and where it shipped from wtf

really I don’t believe they are the fools there is a reason people use tin foil enough said
Do share...
Other then what? Keeping the bottles together?

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
How are you gonna know theirs is working and not the separate test? Best get some kits from lab max and check it out with uv at least

eddiek

Reaction score
Expensive ping pong paddles, but I do have a broken down table in my basement.....may need to set it to pay for my addiction...lol

New Threads