AML Gear Canada Labs

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i haven’t posted on this forum in sometime. I’m hoping you guys can help me out. Is AML Gear still GTG? If not what other Canadian labs should I try. The only other Lab in Canada I know of is Teragon. I always order from AML but it’s been about a year now. I sent Boss an email about any upscoming Christmas Promos but got no response. Anybody order from AML recently?

Thanks!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard jack shit about AML for a while actually. Don't know why that is.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Haven't used them since 2014. Reviews on them haven't been too kind on them in the past few years either.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that's a name I haven't heard in quite some time. Can't give my opinion as I have no experience but it is curious that they kind of dropped off...

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
I know some of their reps chose to stop working with them. I view that as a bad sign.

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If anyone reputable knows of a better source than them can you please PM me or post on the thread? If no one can recommend elsewhere than I’ll update you on what happens when I order from AML. I’m Canadian by the way. Hard to find Canadian sources...

Thanks Guys!

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If anyone reputable knows of a better source than them can you please PM me or post on the thread? If no one can recommend elsewhere than I’ll update you on what happens when I order from AML. I’m Canadian by the way. Hard to find Canadian sources...

Thanks Guys!

Caballero

Reaction score

Thanks Guys!

Save your future shill review ...Thanks Guys !

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How am I being a shill by asking for an alternative source or confirmation of AML still being GTG. I’m just trying to avoid getting ripped off. If I order from them and they rip me off I will let everyone know. That doesn’t make me a shill.

Caballero

Reaction score

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's the problem here? That thread you posted is 5 years old, Cabalerro. He clearly asked if they're still gtg. Some of you dudes don't realize that this section is here exactly for what musclebird is asking for. He's not hiding that he's used them before. Am I missing something? Contribute to his question or stay off the thread.

Caballero

Reaction score
What's the problem here? That thread you posted is 5 years old, Cabalerro. He clearly asked if they're still gtg. Some of you dudes don't realize that this section is here exactly for what musclebird is asking for. He's not hiding that he's used them before. Am I missing something? Contribute to his question or stay off the thread.
I said my peace and I don't spoon feed...good night

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I said my peace

Edit... then please stay off this thread if you don't have anything to offer the op in regards to his question.

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Thanks Guys!

Aye, M8. Take this fer what it's worth from a Grey Beard who's been around this particular block more than twice: ye don't want to leave posts like this out here.

It's just askin' to be scammed by the first shill who reads it. Finding a trustworthy source takes time and effort. Those who would respond to yer post most likely don't have yer best interests at heart and are just lookin' to take advantage of someone who might seem a bit desperate. There are many in this game who'll seem genuine and send you bunk gear or worse knowing yer new on the mainline. Do yer research, ask opinions as to sources ye find (like ye did here - thats always welcomed) but try to avoid straight-up asking for PM'ed sources fer yer own benefit.

Peace.

- Savage

New Threads