Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    trying to increase the shoulder width for some serious spin.....heck I am not going to let these go to waste. The paddles could come in handy in the bedroom for wife also.......she is kind of into some ass spanking
    "Rome was not built in one day"

Thanks
    Originally Posted by eddiek View Post
    Expensive ping pong paddles, but I do have a broken down table in my basement.....may need to set it to pay for my addiction...lol
    And it’s called Table Tennis! Sheesh guys come on!!
    /Doc

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DevilDoc87 View Post
    How are you gonna know theirs is working and not the separate test? Best get some kits from lab max and check it out with uv at least
    I am just keeping my pharma grade test cyp at trt dose of 200mg per week. I will use go every 3rd day with the test/tren combo and mast p. I have some tren e and test cyp that I will finish cycle off. I won't know if it is underdosed, but will definitely know if the tren is working. I am just going to pin. Probably best to get a lab max kit, but I am just going to see how my body responds. Tren is harsh on me so I should know pretty quick and color looks good to go. I will start next week as long as my caber comes in as I had to order that elsewhere.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,567 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Originally Posted by eddiek View Post
    I am just keeping my pharma grade test cyp at trt dose of 200mg per week. I will use go every 3rd day with the test/tren combo and mast p. I have some tren e and test cyp that I will finish cycle off. I won't know if it is underdosed, but will definitely know if the tren is working. I am just going to pin. Probably best to get a lab max kit, but I am just going to see how my body responds. Tren is harsh on me so I should know pretty quick and color looks good to go. I will start next week as long as my caber comes in as I had to order that elsewhere.
    Next time just walk into your closest Club Fitness and yell you need the juice and you'll probably have 17 soccer moms trying to sell you that shit. St Louis is dirty with steroids in the gym lol.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

eddiek (08-28-2018)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    Next time just walk into your closest Club Fitness and yell you need the juice and you'll probably have 17 soccer moms trying to sell you that shit. St Louis is dirty with steroids in the gym lol.
    That is what I thought......lol.......funny thing is my only local source told me several times he would be able to get what I need, but hasnt came through. I finally got to the point that I decided I am no longer going to request from him. I have had decent luck internationally thus far, so I am just biding my time until I find a trusted US or local Missouri source. I figured I would give Canada a try.......ordering and shipping were flawless. Just need to pin to see body response. I will definitely report once I am a few weeks in. Also need to get Labor Day weekend of drinking and smoking in Denver out of the way before starting cycle...

Thanks
    Anybody know what happened with AML? I’ve been using them for the past 7 years. I’ve been very satisfied. My last order was sept, 2018. I went on today to order and the site is shutdown. Did they close for good or get a new web address? It was my only source, hope they aren’t done!!!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TBSS410 View Post
    Anybody know what happened with AML? I’ve been using them for the past 7 years. I’ve been very satisfied. My last order was sept, 2018. I went on today to order and the site is shutdown. Did they close for good or get a new web address? It was my only source, hope they aren’t done!!!
    They used to require a code to register and place an order. I remember some guy named "Trust" had something to do with the vetting process. That's before the alleged moldy vial though.

Granted, I can't speak to their product or seizure rate stateside.

Isn't BD long deceased? I know Dragon is a thing..
    ďIn the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.Ē

Thanks
    anybody know if they are still active?

Thanks
    Just ordered from them, will let this thread know if/when I receive my order.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,873 Times in 2,026 Posts
    Great news
    Size is the prize and swole is the goal

Thanks
    I thought they got busted

Thanks
    I never heard they got busted. But I remember them having lots of problems to the point that their reps were bailing on them. A month or two ago I saw that they were promoting again so I guess they are back. I've never used them so I can't share any personal experience.
    PCT is for quitters... Joliver

Thanks
    Originally Posted by musclebird View Post
    Hey guys,

i havenít posted on this forum in sometime. Iím hoping you guys can help me out. Is AML Gear still GTG? If not what other Canadian labs should I try. The only other Lab in Canada I know of is Teragon. I always order from AML but itís been about a year now. I sent Boss an email about any upscoming Christmas Promos but got no response. Anybody order from AML recently?

Thanks!
    AML as in American Muscle Labs? My buddies source still gets it, just bout some sustanon off him for lack of a better option. Personally i think it's Sh** just enough to keep my levels normal

Thanks
    Thanked 3,931 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Originally Posted by Straight30weight View Post
    Great news
    Lmfao...

I wonder if he ever got it?
    Well, to be fair...
    I'm addicted to swallowing GUM.
    It's All For The 'Gram.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    Lmfao...