Test levels

Reaction score
So I had my blood work done and my test level was 1500. For reason I don't want to go into I have to stop taking immediately to get my blood back to normal. My question is how long should it take to get my test back to the normal range?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This sucks, your levels will only go up after u stop. Your screwed, u will never be normal again....You will be known as a freak of nature...I would move off the grid, pack up the camped and head to the nearest forest preserve....Hope u know how to hunt and gather.....

Reaction score
how long is a peace of string .depends what is or what was the problem,more blood will tel you

Reaction score
Is this to broad of a question to really answer with any accuracy?

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Is this to broad of a question to really answer with any accuracy?

Yes.

We don't have any info about how much you were pinning, when your last pin was in relation to your blood work and we don't know what ester you used.

Irrespective of all that, we don't know where your test levels really are. Those basic tests top out at >1500. All that's telling us is your blood serum levels are beyond the normal scale. It could be 1501, it could be 4500.

Reaction score
If it makes a difference I've only been on it for 3 weeks and my ester is. Test E 600mg a week

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, to get back to "normal" will take a while. You'll need to wait a few weeks, run full PCT then wait for your natural production to stabilize, so you're looking at 2-3 months for "normal". If what you're really asking is when will it be lower, you'll probably bottom out in about 14+ days, that's when you should start PCT.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you just need your test levels normal or your LH, FSH etc normal as well?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes.

We don't have any info about how much you were pinning, when your last pin was in relation to your blood work and we don't know what ester you used.

Irrespective of all that, we don't know where your test levels really are. Those basic tests top out at >1500. All that's telling us is your blood serum levels are beyond the normal scale. It could be 1501, it could be 4500.

It was worth saying twice

Reaction score
Spongy...yeah man I'm not sure. Just hope it goes down somewhat within 2 weeks...but I don't really see that happening.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
It should be somewhat back to normal in 2wks. 3wks in and you haven’t hit steady state levels yet so it’s possible. 3wks would be a safer bet. That’s also just for TT levels and not LH or FSH.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It should be somewhat back to normal in 2wks. 3wks in and you haven’t hit steady state levels yet so it’s possible. 3wks would be a safer bet. That’s also just for TT levels and not LH or FSH.

So after three weeks on cycle you don't think he's shut down and will be back to normal/natty levels in 2-3 weeks? No need for PCT? I would expect him to be bottomed out, not "somewhat back to normal"

Reaction score
Same scenario...rough idea for LH and FSH? Also would starting my PCT now change it at all?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same scenario...rough idea for LH and FSH? Also would starting my PCT now change it at all?

You need to be under your natural test level for PCT to have any effect, starting it early is a waste. PCT will also effect LH and FSH, that's why I said you'll need about a month after PCT for your HPTA to stabilize and all of your levels to come back to normal.

If your goal here is to look like you've never used test, as in you're being tested for PED use in the next few weeks, you're probably screwed.

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know if I'm being tested...I was told that "I don't think your doing...". My primary told me to stop taking all suppliments because that could be causing the rise since they aren't regulated. So I'm going to go cold turkey and hopefully get my levels down enough where it isn't suspicious.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If they're only looking at TT you might be ok, but depending on the day of the blood draw, you could be too low and look suspicious that way. Best bet, just hope they don't test.

New Threads