Different boards

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You don't gain people's trust by telling them how wholesome and trustworthy you are.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I tried to make good friends here but to no luck on a solid source. XXXXX I speak to often even tho I’ve been sending him messages and they’re not going thru for some reason. **** me I guess. I’m a stand up guy,no bullshit and I think I’m fun to hang around with. I just made an order with robo and platinum pharma.org.uk. Hope I’m not throwing away another 1000 bucks. I just wish someone could befriend and get to know me. I guarantee you after you’ve known me a while you would all trust me. I live in Arkansas but grew up in Louisiana. My parents and grandparents were Cajun and owned a big sweet potato farm,soybeans,milos,cotton,wheat and cattle. We even had our own crawfish ponds and catfish ponds. We had a nursery called green world nursery in marksville Louisiana as well as peach orchard and pecan trees. Lots of them. I grew up working my ass off like my father and grandfather showed me and have outstanding morals. Just wish someone would give me a shot at a solid source. Thanks for listening guys.

You have been here a year and a half and only have 113 posts... most of which are looking for a source or pumping a scammer like robolics and you want to be trusted by the inner circle of this group? How about putting in the time helping others here where you can and get more involved with the board rather than attempting to use it as a tool to gain access to a source.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staley40

Reaction score
You have been here a year and a half and only have 113 posts... most of which are looking for a source or pumping a scammer like robolics and you want to be trusted by the inner circle of this group? How about putting in the time helping others here where you can and get more involved with the board rather than attempting to use it as a tool to gain access to a source.
I don’t think robo is a scam. And if u tell me you were never trying to find a source ,you are ****ing lying and I don’t even want to hear it. And a few of my posts were hinting around for a source,not most of them so get your goddamn facts straight

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don’t think robolics is a scam. And if u tell me you were never trying to find a source ,you are ****ing lying and I don’t even want to hear it. And a few of my posts were hinting around for a source,not most of them so get your goddamn facts straight

Well you're not gonna make any friends on this board with that attitude talking to the admn like that.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t think robolics is a scam. And if u tell me you were never trying to find a source ,you are ****ing lying and I don’t even want to hear it. And a few of my posts were hinting around for a source,not most of them so get your goddamn facts straight

I hope you get sold pure estrogen than develop some huge man boobs...

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I don’t think robolics is a scam.

Didn't you make this post titled "Robolics scam"? https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/25581-Robolics-scam your credibility is dwindling.

And if u tell me you were never trying to find a source ,you are ****ing lying and I don’t even want to hear it.

Trying to find a source and begging for a source and placing your personal info out there are two different things.

If you do not like the way this board is run by all means don't let the door hit you in the ass while the choice is still yours.

New Threads