Different boards

Reaction score
So, I've been on another source board for a year now. Everyone there seems cool, willing to give advice, but there are SO MANY brand new members (day old accounts) saying "i ordered from this guy on this board, hes gtg!". Shit seems like a scam. Any thoughts?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So, I've been on another source board for a year now. Everyone there seems cool, willing to give advice, but there are SO MANY brand new members (day old accounts) saying "i ordered from this guy on this board, hes gtg!". Shit seems like a scam. Any thoughts?

The Force is strong with you young Jedi.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
wait there's other boards?
this isn't a source board and anytime you see that click the back button, it's bullshit. Guys join and pull that shit here they get bannned pretty damn quick.

Reaction score
wait there's other boards?
this isn't a source board and anytime you see that click the back button, it's bullshit. Guys join and pull that shit here they get bannned pretty damn quick.
Its hard to find a good board. I really thought i had it on that one though, kind of a bummer. Well hey, at least i still have all my money

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Its hard to find a good board. I really thought i had it on that one though, kind of a bummer. Well hey, at least i still have all my money

THIS is a good board.
The best board.

Do do you mean it's hard to find a good SOURCE? If so, you are right. It is hard. It takes building a relationship with someone you can trust. Sources who advertise generally aren't to be trusted.

Reaction score
THIS is a good board.
The best board.

Do do you mean it's hard to find a good SOURCE? If so, you are right. It is hard. It takes building a relationship with someone you can trust. Sources who advertise generally aren't to be trusted.
Yeah i know. If you have to advertise then you probably don't have good customer retention.

Reaction score
THIS is a good board.
The best board.

But thats how it should be. You should have to earn that trust, it is a black market anyways. If i go to a source board and get advertised illegal shit by complete strangers its obviously bullshit

Reaction score
Yeah i know. If you have to advertise then you probably don't have good customer retention.

look no further bro.IAM THE MAIN SOURCE HERE I SUPPLY ALL THE GUYS HERE EVERY ONE .
JUST PM FOR HOW MANY 25KG BAGS YOU WANT.
EACH BAG HAS 15KG OF SHEEP DOUNG ,AND 10 KG OF PENNUT BUTTER.
THE GAINS YOU WILL GET WILL AMAZE YOU BRO.
MOST GUYS ON HERE BUY IT BY THE TON
SO YOU KNOW YOU CANT TRUST ME

stock is low so order quick

Reaction score
look no further bro.IAM THE MAIN SOURCE HERE I SUPPLY ALL THE GUYS HERE EVERY ONE .

I'll take 1000! Can i just give you my bank information or will a blank check do?

Reaction score
I'll take 1000! Can i just give you my bank information or will a blank check do?
i never mentioned money dude .
payment is as follows

2 NUDE SNAPIES =ONE BAG

.SEND A WAY....OH YES

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Hey bro you got any rams piss in stock?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Finding a source isn't as easy as googling and making an order like it's Amazon, nor should it be.

Reaction score
Yes that's like a a bodybuilder that's never competed giving you advice about competing and never stepped on a stage to even get top 5 yet...probably bullshit posts to get people don't listen move on to someone else that's a well known soarce

Staley40

Reaction score
I tried to make good friends here but to no luck on a solid source. XXXXX I speak to often even tho I’ve been sending him messages and they’re not going thru for some reason. **** me I guess. I’m a stand up guy,no bullshit and I think I’m fun to hang around with. I just made an order with robo and platinum pharma.org.uk. Hope I’m not throwing away another 1000 bucks. I just wish someone could befriend and get to know me. I guarantee you after you’ve known me a while you would all trust me. I live in Arkansas but grew up in Louisiana. My parents and grandparents were Cajun and owned a big sweet potato farm,soybeans,milos,cotton,wheat and cattle. We even had our own crawfish ponds and catfish ponds. We had a nursery called green world nursery in marksville Louisiana as well as peach orchard and pecan trees. Lots of them. I grew up working my ass off like my father and grandfather showed me and have outstanding morals. Just wish someone would give me a shot at a solid source. Thanks for listening guys.

Last edited:

New Threads