Reaction score
My name is callum I've only really been working out for about a year now I went from a 240 pound obese kid with no muscle too now weighing 180 and being able to deadlift 355 (I am 15 years old) I've come a long way but I'm not
even close to done yet and I have a long way to go. If anyone has tips on getting stronger I'd be glad to hear it.
I play football for my school and I am starting track and field on the 12th for shotput, vaulting, and sprints (I am surprisingly fast for my size) and I hope it will allow me to cut down on some fat while still maintaining my muscle.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome. Sounds like what you are doing is working. Keep it up.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
welcome, at age 15 all you need to worry about diet and training, don't venture into other threads getting any ideas. I myself have a 14 year old son sitting at 145 beasting in the gym. i preach nutrition/form and hypertophy for him. i had to kick his ass for gwtting caught with a vape at school so he knows not to mess around

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. There is a lot of great information here about training and diet and many of the brothers in this board are some of the strongest men in the country. Don't be afraid to ask questions

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB!

Like the Bros said, its all about diet and training for ye. Great progress already but you've got YEARS of peak growing to go! Ye'll be amazed at what happens if you train hard, master the basic compound lifts and stay in a caloric surplus.

Good having ye, ask yer questions and stay strong!

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Big and fast are a lethal combo in football, keep it going. Welcome to the UG.

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board young fella! Like these guys said, eat and train. Sounds like you’ve made good progress. Good luck!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Welcome young bro! Congrats on your progress keep it up!