Lab max test

Reaction score
Hello friends, i received 3 bottles of test e from a source that at the time being appeared legit to me...some event occurred and i have doubts, so i ordered lab max test, i did a little research last night and i see the accuracy of the test is limited. please let me hear from your experience i have none what so ever. Thanks

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Like DF said, run it and do some blood work.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did u buy the gear to use it or to run a test on it? This is a silly thread, if your worried dont buy gear....

Reaction score
When I bought from that brother he had awesome reviews in 2 different forms...now he is in a difficult situation . I have not use that gear yet but when I did the transaction with the brother ..it was painful it took me about 6 weeks to get it. All that together put some doubts in my head.PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF MY THREAD ID SILLY TO YOU.

Last edited:

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats silly is Lab Max is an unproven testing method, flip a coin, you will get a better result...

Reaction score
Thanks for teaching me, I have never done it before, it was suggested to me. Thanks

Thezilla

Reaction score
Lab max blows!!! I learned the hard way awhile ago. My tests showed the fluorescent bullshit they say to look for. I also happens to get blood the same week of running the same stuff I tested and it came back completely bunk!!!
Blood work is the only way! **** labmax! Live and learn

New Threads