Hgh?

Reaction score
Hello friends, am currently on my week number 5 of my second cycle and i have been thinking a bout 3 iu/day of gh. Am not a rich person, so this is my question :is really gh the way to go or specially considering is my second cycle there are probably better choices for me right now. What do all think?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I take 5iu daily and love it... but it's quite expensive and is not going to put on mass so I guess it depends on your goal.

Reaction score
should i wait to be further into my cycle so i can learn from it, am doing test, deca, eq. or get it now?

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Hgh takes a long time to notice any effects. Save your money and let the gear do the work.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would say stay the course you are on. It’s your second cycle. You have a lot of run way left before adding hgh.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did a few months back in the day, Only 4 iu
You feeling damn kid, so much energy
Feel awesome aside from the numb hands
Appetite through the roof
But, yeah definitely took about 5 months to really tell

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Pastor, Spongy said it best. Depends on your goals and your age. If you are wanting to put mass on, I would simply get more cycles under my belt. GH takes months to notice the differences, and typically you will seen them when you lean out and mass isn't one of the things gh puts on. I have been taking for about 6 months and can see some changes, but I have many years of cycles under my belt and I am single digit bf. I am currently doing 2 ius per day. When I blast I will up it to 4 ius and take with slin along with my blast cycle.

MT

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
What do you guys feel, as far as leaning out on it. No one really tapped into that.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Better mood, leaner, better sleep, better skin. Oh and it gave me Xray vision now too. Fat people got waaaaay grosser.
!S!