Women and test e

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah umm.. I know a few female bodybuilding vets that I've ran into from the old days and their natural voices never returned.

Oh I totally imagine if they were hardcore bodybuilders it could happen...sad...lol

German89

Elite
Reaction score
yeah umm.. I know a few female bodybuilding vets that I've ran into from the old days and their natural voices never returned.

Yeah. Years of abuse. Totally not getting that feminine voice back.

Reaction score
I strat my clients with 10 mg of Cyp / wk .
After to months if necessary ups to 20 mg.
Never more than this .

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Some sides are irreversible when they get to a certain point. Also, too much Test for women can be dangerous (a couple gals died of heart attacks in their sleep recently, one local that I knew). They were older (60) and on for a long time, but you get what Im saying.. Low dose is key, and be careful...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Some sides are irreversible when they get to a certain point. Also, too much Test for women can be dangerous (a couple gals died of heart attacks in their sleep recently, one local that I knew). They were older (60) and on for a long time, but you get what Im saying.. Low dose is key, and be careful...

replacement doses or cycle doses for a long time?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Any ladies here or men who’s woman has used test e can give any insight on females running test e. (Low dose). Was thinking about letting my girl try 30mg test e per week.

I want her to trt primo e but I know primo e is commonly faked.
Since this was bumped and you've exposed more of your life on here.. I want to say this.

one, a women cruising on primo is the dumbest most fukked up sh*t i've ever heard.

two, your girl doesn't need TRT/HRT.

three, a good diet and cardio go a long way.

until your girl gets her diet and cardio under control I will not drop any more comments and or advice for you or her. learn the hard way. i know i did.

This post cant seriously be this old?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Ya I was getting ahead of myself, she isn’t ready for any type of AAS. Nor do we have the knowledge for her to run it even if she was ready. Thank you for your honest advice! Tough love is appreciated when thinking of dong some dumb stuff! Thanks German!

Since this was bumped and you've exposed more of your life on here.. I want to say this.

one, a women cruising on primo is the dumbest most fukked up sh*t i've ever heard.

two, your girl doesn't need TRT/HRT.

three, a good diet and cardio go a long way.

until your girl gets her diet and cardio under control I will not drop any more comments and or advice for you or her. learn the hard way. i know i did.

This post cant seriously be this old?

New Threads