Women and test e

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Any ladies here or men who’s woman has used test e can give any insight on females running test e. (Low dose). Was thinking about letting my girl try 30mg test e per week.

I want her to trt primo e but I know primo e is commonly faked.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
short esters are best for females....And expect an enlarged clit as being one of the sides.....

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i happened to run across this the other day
what's her cycle history? low dose anavar is working great for my fiance

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
My woman did 125mg/wk, cant remember how long she stuck with it, wasn't long. The test sides came in hard, her voice dropped an octave, body hair went nuts, her clit holy shit her clit, little (Big) button of sensitivity. She bailed off fairly quickly, var ended up being the choice after talking with Jenner.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My woman did 125mg/wk, cant remember how long she stuck with it, wasn't long. The test sides came in hard, her voice dropped an octave, body hair went nuts, her clit holy shit her clit, little (Big) button of sensitivity. She bailed off fairly quickly, var ended up being the choice after talking with Jenner.

That seems like a huge dose though. Jesus. I would start at like 25mg.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
That seems like a huge dose though. Jesus. I would start at like 25mg.
It was a large dose, we both thought it was a start point and then adjust from there, turns out var proved to be the much better choice regardless of the dose of test.

Last edited:

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A female starting off should do no more than 25mg-50mg per week unless your building a freak

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score

Did her voice recover?

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
It was a large dose, we both thought it was a start point and then adjust from there, turns out var proved to be the much better choice regardless of the dose of test.
What ended up being the Var protocol?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did her voice recover?

So sad I missed this thread!!!

Yes, you get your voice back....I wasn't sure if we did lol but when I choose to go off (everything)....it totally went back to normal!! (but this was for cycling off and on...not just a one time deal):)

Whether it happens to all women maybe not. Who knows, but I assume yes....

If women are using test for a training cycle...different story and I never did as just using it as TRT..the hair growth is not fun....but I will say that now using it through my Dr., pinning every two weeks...the hair growth is nothing compared to a weekly pinning AND for women using it FOR only TRT...pinning every two weeks is enough!! Trust me:D

German89

Elite
Reaction score
So sad I missed this thread!!!

Yes, you get your voice back....I wasn't sure if we did lol but when I choose to go off (everything)....it totally went back to normal!! (but this was for cycling off and on...not just a one time deal):)

Whether it happens to all women maybe not. Who knows, but I assume yes....

If women are using test for a training cycle...different story and I never did as just using it as TRT..the hair growth is not fun....but I will say that now using it through my Dr., pinning every two weeks...the hair growth is nothing compared to a weekly pinning AND for women using it FOR only TRT...pinning every two weeks is enough!! Trust me:D

I experienced a voice change, years ago. It came back.

I think my voice was changing with bold cyp but, that couldve been my paranoia. It does come back. Unless.. you blast so much, for too long. I dont think its coming back then.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I experienced a voice change, years ago. It came back.

I think my voice was changing with bold cyp but, that couldve been my paranoia. It does come back. Unless.. you blast so much, for too long. I dont think its coming back then.

Yea, you never know time wise for sure but mine was years lol ...I’m going to send you a PM:D

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah umm.. I know a few female bodybuilding vets that I've ran into from the old days and their natural voices never returned.

New Threads