Diffrent point of views

Reaction score
Hi SI,
I will like to start saying that are "Diffrent point of views" from all of us about almost evrything. We all diffrent and what it may right or work for me may not be the same for everyone else. Is in this way I like to make my point about it. When someone start a thread or post something you may not be 100% agreed and contoversy may start, and I want to say the controversy is not always bad BUT sometimes can go more than just a discussion and go further more and start a very unconfortable read for a lot of people. My point is if your not agreed or had "Diffrent point of view" and the discussion is going passing that line bettween a controversy and turn into a personal argue I suggest for the benefit of our great community that stop it. If you make your point and is not being accepted or doub it someone in the discussion needs to make a stop and just let it go. It will affect the relationship between members and not look for new people to come and read such of things. With all my respect to my brothers and sisters here I think We all had good ideas and experience to share with others. So please be respectfull with all the community and just keep the brotherhood that makes me call SI the best board and my home for AAS education and discussion.

V/R
Pikiki

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good post Pikiki :)
I agree, I think having discussions is a great thing, as long as we all respect each others point of view...

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I completely disagree pikiki....I'm sick of your stupid posts. Quit trying to do whatever it is you do and stop being whatever it is you are...aarfggg you make me so mad!

Lol just joking bro...I do agree

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good post pikki

Reaction score
I completely disagree pikiki....I'm sick of your stupid posts. Quit trying to do whatever it is you do and stop being whatever it is you are...aarfggg you make me so mad!

I start reading and my face change for a min MOFO!!!! lol

G

Georgia

Haha good burn. Pikki is the MAN!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I read the first part of the post and immediately ran off to make popcorn so I wouldn't miss anything... Was dissappointed when I got back and finished reading :(

Reaction score
I read the first part of the post and immediately ran off to make popcorn so I wouldn't miss anything... Was dissappointed when I got back and finished reading :(

REALLY!!!!! lol He will paid for this...j/k

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi SI,
I will like to start saying that are "Diffrent point of views" from all of us about almost evrything. We all diffrent and what it may right or work for me may not be the same for everyone else. Is in this way I like to make my point about it. When someone start a thread or post something you may not be 100% agreed and contoversy may start, and I want to say the controversy is not always bad BUT sometimes can go more than just a discussion and go further more and start a very unconfortable read for a lot of people. My point is if your not agreed or had "Diffrent point of view" and the discussion is going passing that line bettween a controversy and turn into a personal argue I suggest for the benefit of our great community that stop it. If you make your point and is not being accepted or doub it someone in the discussion needs to make a stop and just let it go. It will affect the relationship between members and not look for new people to come and read such of things. With all my respect to my brothers and sisters here I think We all had good ideas and experience to share with others. So please be respectfull with all the community and just keep the brotherhood that makes me call SI the best board and my home for AAS education and discussion.

V/R
Pikiki
that was great!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lots of threads being bumped from the dead recently. I vaguely even remember pikiki and maybe even this post in general wondering why it was even posted.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lots of threads being bumped from the dead recently. I vaguely even remember pikiki and maybe even this post in general wondering why it was even posted.
Pikki was a magician with his words.. It needed to be posted