Ideal Needles For injesting Test E

Reaction score
I have just recently been able to get test E instead of orals. I am new to injecting and am wondering what needles i should purchase off of amazon. Please help, i am in love with bodybuilding and have been here for a while now. Just trying to get past some plateaus.

Reaction score
I have just recently been able to get test E instead of orals. I am new to injecting and am wondering what needles i should purchase off of amazon. Please help, i am in love with bodybuilding and have been here for a while now. Just trying to get past some plateaus.
You can always walk into a walgreens and buy them

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

People have preferences but 25 gauge 1" work pretty well for any body part. You may want to order some 18g for drawing.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i prefer 23x1, 25s take forever imo but if ur new to the game start with 25s.

Reaction score
Do i have to ask the pharmacist for them or are they just in the isles?

Reaction score
Do i have to ask the pharmacist for them or are they just in the isles?
Ask the pharmacist. They usually just give them to you but they can turn you down if they wanna be a prick about it. If they ask just say its for insulin, b12, for your dogs meds. I even had a buddy with cauliflower ears that needed them to drain the fluid out and didnt want to see a doctor

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
25 gauge, 1 inch needles on 3ml syringes.
18 gauge draw needles.
Can't go wrong

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Whats the big rush, geezus

i usually draw on the shitter pin a quad with a 27 all in under 5 minutes topps

My fkn point in every one of these needle threads. I slin pin everything. And NO, I don't back load. No PIP ever, most minimal scarring. Have some patience FFS.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
My pharmacy wont sell syringes/needles without a script, and all the docs, even when id email exactly what i wanted, somehow screwed it up anyhow, so just started ordering my own stuff online.

i order
1 box 100/cnt 3mL syringes loaded with 25ga x 1” (for vg/glutes) as i dont have much bf in these areas

1 box 100/cnt 3mL syringes loaded with 25ga x 5/8” (for delts/quads/penis head) as i dont have much bf there either

2 boxes 100/cnt 18ga x 1” needles only for drawing oil into syringe

2 boxes alcohol wipes

lasts me a loong time, for me hardly to no pip ever- and i personally dont think pushing the oil takes much time at all, but I intentionally go slow and steady since ive found for my body, that prevents most pip for me. Its the times ive pushed hard/fast i end up knotted up for days/sore. Think of injecting yourself like injecting marinade into meat for the grill/smoker/fryer. You push fast, the liquid balls up in the muscle and you can visually see it happen as the meat expands to accomodate the foreign fluid- same thing happens to your muscles in your body with a hard/fast push. Just cant seep thru all the muscle fibers fast enough to displace the oil when you blast it in.

Last edited:

Ironwood

Reaction score
24 x 1.5 works great for me in the glutes. You can buy them lots of places online for cheap and legal.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Injesting? Is that a combination of ingesting and injecting? Like injecting into your esophagus? If so I’d definitely go with an 18G 1.5”

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
My pharmacy wont sell syringes/needles without a script, and all the docs, even when id email exactly what i wanted, somehow screwed it up anyhow, so just started ordering my own stuff online.

i order
1 box 100/cnt 3mL syringes loaded with 25ga x 1” (for vg/glutes) as i dont have much bf in these areas

1 box 100/cnt 3mL syringes loaded with 25ga x 5/8” (for delts/quads/penis head) as i dont have much bf there either

2 boxes 100/cnt 18ga x 1” needles only for drawing oil into syringe

2 boxes alcohol wipes

lasts me a loong time, for me hardly to no pip ever- and i personally dont think pushing the oil takes much time at all, but I intentionally go slow and steady since ive found for my body, that prevents most pip for me. Its the times ive pushed hard/fast i end up knotted up for days/sore. Think of injecting yourself like injecting marinade into meat for the grill/smoker/fryer. You push fast, the liquid balls up in the muscle and you can visually see it happen as the meat expands to accomodate the foreign fluid- same thing happens to your muscles in your body with a hard/fast push. Just cant seep thru all the muscle fibers fast enough to displace the oil when you blast it in.
Why tf don’t you just buy them with the draw pin attached....

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
This (im assuming: kid) has no business taking steroids. He doesnt know anything and hes about to run off and start pinning himself like an idiot. Please kid, just stop before you hurt yourself.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Why tf don’t you just buy them with the draw pin attached....

Place i go thru doesnt sell a 3mL syringe with 18ga attached, they have 6mL syringes at a higher cost, and i wouldnt utilize most of that barrel for my stuff, so i’d pay more overall- with no benefit for me.

plus had buds run low/out and waiting, so just more convenient to guve them a few packages that are feady to go, if they run out of draws, they just suck it up and draw/pin with the same small needle that comes in package.

Reaction score
25g 1" for long ester.
Slin pin 29g 1/2" for short ester (along quads and delts)
I brew my gear in MCT oil so it's pretty thin.