Replicating a study

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Accelerate puberty

Thanks for the support, will do!

No blood work as of now, maybe 3 or 4 I am not entirely sure , and yes I have done my research on that and apparently by week 16 after last injection on the dose im on, the HPTA runs normal again

The thing is that my family from both sides and my brother and my dad are extremely hairy and deep voiced. At even a younger age, my brother was a ****ing bigfoot by the time he was 16

Oh common here, 8 inches is still small IMO

Ahaha, yea i guess but i see some potential in this . 8 inches is tiny dude

I was about to but then again I dont wanna get banned. Ill upload some to imgur with disclaimers on the links and shit.

So is this experiment lmao. Penis size is part of im not insecure about it I just wanna see what happens. Hey I might even get lucky and hit and the jackpot, I wouldnot mind a little more girth tbh

Real talk. For you to be going through with all of this and dropping the coin you are about to drop on that much hcg, you are 100% insecure, lets just be honest.... otherwise you would not be doing this and you would be content with what God gave you.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
doesnt count when you jab the ruler into your body 3 inches dude. re think this. you are already what 2 cycles of dnp in? you are relying on drugs to do everything it seems and you are much too young. oh and trust me when you have to shave every-every other day you'll look back and laugh at this

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
dude youre 18...a child still..just lift weights and eat a ton of food...who care what size youre dick is...you should try therapy too..theres no shame in it..we are here to help but I think you are playing with fire messing around with stuff like this at youre age. that's just my opinion.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
There's no way you should be treating yourself with hcg without a real diagnosis. This means blood work. If you do have delayed onset puberty, why not go under the care of a doctor.

Maybe it'll be a lady doctor.
Maybe she'll measure your cock.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I completely agree, you need to go to the doctor and get blood work done to see if you actually have something wrong with you, instead of reading some papers like the folks who self diagnosis themselves with cancer on webmd. Then post up your results.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
This just appears to be the downside of having too much information at a young age. Best thing to do, like stated above, is be patient and let natural genetics do it's thing.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
U want to accelerate puberty?? Wtf. Why?????? You're fukking 18 man. Some guys don't finish puberty until mid 20s. This is exactly what's wrong with this new generation right here, they want a pill for everything.

New Threads