Hello everyone! I am glad to be amongst like minded health gurus.

Reaction score
Well, while in the service, I tore my rotator cuff, broke my right wrist, my right knee now suffers from severe PFS. I would go all out because I wouldn't have it any other way. But now I am kinda feeling the after effects at the age of 42 yrs old. I also would like to say that you for welcoming me and my service. But like I learned from a Vietnam buddy of mine, "Our job still hasn't finished". Be well and take care.
-PS. I am periodically going for rehab at the Victor Alpha facility but all they seem but be instructed to do is dole out senseless and needless pharmaceutical drugs causing serious secondary affects.

Reaction score
Oh, my bad! But I am sure that you incorporate them on your cheat days.

Reaction score
Thank you for the confidence in my adjusting to this forum. I must commend you on you being able to cast satire using yourself as the subject; very humbling. I think that I am going to like it here.

Reactions: Jin

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Well, while in the service, I tore my rotator cuff, broke my right wrist, my right knee now suffers from severe PFS. I would go all out because I wouldn't have it any other way. But now I am kinda feeling the after effects at the age of 42 yrs old. I also would like to say that you for welcoming me and my service. But like I learned from a Vietnam buddy of mine, "Our job still hasn't finished". Be well and take care.
-PS. I am periodically going for rehab at the Victor Alpha facility but all they seem but be instructed to do is dole out senseless and needless pharmaceutical drugs causing serious secondary affects.

Hey Iron, just a "guru" tip ;) if you want to respond to someone's post, you can click on "reply with a quote" below their post and then it will look like this so the people you are talking to will know that you are talking to them.

Thats a few injuries for sure man. I know it doesnt make things any easier, thats for sure. But one thing I have learned over the years is to train and live wiser than I did in my younger days, we are not invincible anymore... A new injury now, or a neglected old issue gone wrong can easily take us out of the running for far too long... Just take care of yourself and move slowly as you get back into things so as to avoid injury.

Reaction score
Hey Iron, just a "guru" tip ;) if you want to respond to someone's post, you can click on "reply with a quote" below their post and then it will look like this so the people you are talking to will know that you are talking to them.

Thats a few injuries for sure man. I know it doesnt make things any easier, thats for sure. But one thing I have learned over the years is to train and live wiser than I did in my younger days, we are not invincible anymore... A new injury now, or a neglected old issue gone wrong can easily take us out of the running for far too long... Just take care of yourself and move slowly as you get back into things so as to avoid injury.

Hey auto, thank you for both the "guru" tip as well as the approach towards my workouts. You are also certainly right about living and training wiser. I can remember during the Dan Duchaine era that I took any and most ancillaries/supplements as possible in order to help go through and push a little extra hard during my training for a moments notice of possible deployment. But now I scrutinize a lot of these supplements and discover that they completely misrepresent their claim. Instead they subscribe to the philosophy of reap the initial revenue first and worry about the products efficacy later instead of earning our trust and patronage thus reaping the rewards of profit later. Thank again

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Hey auto, thank you for both the "guru" tip as well as the approach towards my workouts. You are also certainly right about living and training wiser. I can remember during the Dan Duchaine era that I took any and most ancillaries/supplements as possible in order to help go through and push a little extra hard during my training for a moments notice of possible deployment. But now I scrutinize a lot of these supplements and discover that they completely misrepresent their claim. Instead they subscribe to the philosophy of reap the initial revenue first and worry about the products efficacy later instead of earning our trust and patronage thus reaping the rewards of profit later. Thank again

Stick around man, you will like it here. Lots of ball busting, but mostly good guys.

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcoming reception. And boy do I miss the Dorian days

Reaction score
Hey all. Well, I was finally able to get Halloween Candy Gummies medically prescribed for my research studies due to their low swimming abilities. I have obviously done some research on it but can not seem to be able to find some type of data or medical journals discussing the proper way to off-set or mitigate the good possibility of developing a high level or an imbalance of estrogen to testosterone. Thank you all

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If you're using a low dose (250iu-500iu 2x/wk) that should have very little effect on your e2. I was at 3,000iu 3/wk on hcg mono therapy and didn't need an ai.

Dont overthink this.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
If you're using a low dose (250iu-500iu 2x/wk) that should have very little effect on your e2. I was at 3,000iu 3/wk on hcg mono therapy and didn't need an ai.

Dont overthink this.

Jin, am I reading this correctly....? You were on 3000 iu, 3 times a week, for a total of 9000 iu per week...? Was this prescribed?

Reaction score
Thanks again! I am being put on at 1,000 iu's, 3 x's per week.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Jin, am I reading this correctly....? You were on 3000 iu, 3 times a week, for a total of 9000 iu per week...? Was this prescribed?

Yes. Hcg monotherapy. On it for 6 months to try to regain fertility. It also raised my test levels to acceptable. An alternative to trt to treat hypogonadal males who have poor/no sperm. Exogenous test tends to decrease sperm quality and quantity. Hcg mono the opposite.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Yes. Hcg monotherapy. On it for 6 months to try to regain fertility. It also raised my test levels to acceptable. An alternative to trt to treat hypogonadal males who have poor/no sperm. Exogenous test tends to decrease sperm quality and quantity. Hcg mono the opposite.

Wow, 6000 iu per week seems like a lot...

a) did you shoot giant loads?

b) did your wee-wee grow?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Wow, 6000 iu per week seems like a lot...

a) did you shoot giant loads?

b) did your wee-wee grow?

No to both.

As specified in another thread: my balls are worthless (at least physiologically)

Reaction score
Man navigating around these portals is no easy task without trying to look like a dick or an asshole!