Monsteranabolics Genotropin pen36iu new box ?

Reaction score
Received a 4 Geno pen 36iu boxes but looks strange with new design ?! source - MonsterAnabolics dot com

Contacted Pfizer and they answered that they changed design because of tons of counterfeits in europe which come from Turkey.

Inside box prescription looks like saizens prescription list.

Guys guaranteed about quality and will return my money if i make test and it shows underdosed counterfeit.

Got Needles for geno and T3 Abdibrahim too

Anyone tried Monsteranabolics ?

P.S. I DONT WORK FOR THEM

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Tried this source because i want to use ONLY pharmacy gear in future !

Im pissed off from UG gear underdosed... Balkanpharma no good anymore ... primus ray died ...

T3 abdiibrahim took 2 pills in morning 3 days for now and piss like 10-15 times per day haha

Im interested in these guys but shocked about Geno

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no never heard of them, but be careful with those sites they all sell bunk, 2 ways to check if that hgh is bunk, 1. get a pregnancy test drop some hgh on the test area wait 2 minutes if results show your pregnant then you got instead of hgh simply hcg. 2. after testing step {1.} get blood work IGF1 panels, on the AM morning empty stomach fasting pin 10 iu's straight on your biceps waith a time frame of 3 hours then do blood work, results should be about 200 points higher over your normal example range on your IGF1..

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you don't need to go that far to get scammed sometimes a g2g source with grade pharma is very close kinda front of your nose..

Reaction score
Mr. P

A friend bought Genotropin pen from UK source and when made a IGF level test

it showed 200+

but the pen was Counterfeit!

we asked pfizer - we sent them all info and they say with that info the pen is 16iu not 36

so ... They use small pens to remake big pens :(((

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

NEWSFLASH

Real Genotropin especially with the pens could become very difficult to get at least in the US.

They are moving to individual doses per prescription. For example, if a patient is prescribed say 2.5ml per dose, the company has gone to placing that amount of raw powder and H2O in a disposable syringe. The amount a patient needs will be mailed to them in 30 day quantities. The two compounds are still separated the same way they were in the old process except this time, the plunger of the disposable syringe is threaded. As you turn the plunger it drives the two compounds together. Then you place the same old disposable pin on the end remove the air, inject and dispose.

According to the manufacturer its easier to control and transport. IMO they got embarrassed when the black market was able to make the same pen (without the digital meter and battery) for much less than the nearly 2K they were billing insurance companies.

Im not saying that some of the stuff out there now is bunk but keep your eyes pealed for this if it becomes the new norm...it will be easier to determine if a source can access this kind of product. In a few years it will be highly unlikely that the manufacturer continues to produce the old vials and some guy on the internet winding up with them.

I have no first hand knowledge of Omni following this protocol but Geno is. My last experience with Omni was 3 months ago and the pens were the delivery method. Which lends weight to my opinion Omni never charged 2K for their pens.

In short, keep doing research and hold on tightly to your cash.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tomorrow will make a blood test and post it here ;)

Hi man,

I've been looking hard at Turkish Genos lately but am super sceptical as you would imagine.

Did you end up getting a blood test?

Do you mind putting up a photo on imgur.com of the new design?

Many Thanks

George

Reaction score
check in monsteranabolics the picture of the genotropin

its opened and it sees ..

New Threads