What the Health

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
You ever go on a date with a girl who only eats salads and only talks about why you shouldn't eat what you eat.....yea fuk vegans lol

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
You ever go on a date with a girl who only eats salads and only talks about why you shouldn't eat what you eat.....yea fuk vegans lol

Only after begin vegan for a few months out of 26years of life haha

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I have no problem with vegans ( to each his own), but what is it about them them compels then to try to convert the world and why does every vegan tell me that they are a vegan within 5 mins of meeting them?

Here's how I can flush out a vegan in under 5 seconds. "You hunt?"

BOOM! DONE!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

To be truthful, I always likes some meat on my women and I doubt highly I'd ever date one of them.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I refuse to watch it. All i know is they say that eating one egg is about as un healthy as smoking a pack of cigarerettes. Makes no ****ing sense.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I refuse to watch it. All i know is they say that eating one egg is about as un healthy as smoking a pack of cigarerettes. Makes no ****ing sense.

I did say you had to try to be a little own minded . Lol

Yeah my man, you don't think I bought into that one did ya? It's well documented here that I dislike eggs.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Big Salad pushing their vegan agenda in hopes to start a race war with migrant workers and Americans aspiring to pick vegetables for a living.

This is one of the funniest comments Ive read in a very long while.... Thank you sir for the good laugh.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So I've been waiting for Snake to reintroduce himself as a newly reformed meat eater. But now I'm guessing it was just a mistake he posted this in the new member section.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
So I've been waiting for Snake to reintroduce himself as a newly reformed meat eater. But now I'm guessing it was just a mistake he posted this in the new member section.

Yeah my man, I saw that as soon as it was posted. I figured since I do start a lot of threads and being old, I'd get a pass on this but nooooo Jin had to point it out. lol

Reactions: Jin

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I watched this last night; some good info but it was to damn French. I did find what they said about Parkinson's to be interesting.

What did they say?

New Threads