Vid’s 2018 Log

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Still at it. Up about 15lbs after the water weight came off. Sitting around 185-190. Not sure on BF, probably ended up around 14% but I’m planning on getting a DEXA scan next week. I’ll post final weight & BF along with photos.

Mentally I feel like I’m in limbo. Slowly adding muscle but body dismorphia is setting in faster then I can keep up. My standards for leanness are also climbing to fast. Next step will most likely be to drop down to single digit BF then build again.

As many have said, building true muscle mass is FAR harder and slower then weight loss.

Not big enough, not lean enough :)

Yeah well, it's light years faster than if you do it with no AAS. Lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Still at it. Up about 15lbs after the water weight came off. Sitting around 185-190. Not sure on BF, probably ended up around 14% but I’m planning on getting a DEXA scan next week. I’ll post final weight & BF along with photos.

Mentally I feel like I’m in limbo. Slowly adding muscle but body dismorphia is setting in faster then I can keep up. My standards for leanness are also climbing to fast. Next step will most likely be to drop down to single digit BF then build again.

As many have said, building true muscle mass is FAR harder and slower then weight loss.

Not big enough, not lean enough :)

Sucks ass I'm sure....I've never felt that way thank god....mean...lean...machine is all I want...but have to be it...guess that's just another issue...lmao...we all got something!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Time to wrap up the 2018 and start a new one for the next phase. This was year 1 of getting myself back together and to summarize it was simply going from 220 down to 170. Learned a lot from the board and finally understood nutrition thanks to Spongy.

It's hard to post this but here's the before and after.

vid_before_after.jpg

Year two will be about adding some muscle and getting down to single digit BF (Hopefully)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I have no idea why you find it hard to post that before and after pic. Buddy you should be over joyed with that transformation it’s truelly amazing. Keep up the good work and I will 100% be following a 2019 log as soon as I see it

Time to wrap up the 2018 and start a new one for the next phase. This was year 1 of getting myself back together and to summarize it was simply going from 220 down to 170. Learned a lot from the board and finally understood nutrition thanks to Spongy.

It's hard to post this but here's the before and after.

View attachment 7431

Year two will be about adding some muscle and getting down to single digit BF (Hopefully)

New Threads