Getting back to myself

Reaction score
Just thought I should introduce myself as I had forgotten to on my way in. I’m getting back to the gym after a 7 year break. Life started to fight back as I ended up with a double bilateral hernia and career taking off.
I’ve now been diagnosed with low t and started treatment “ on my 5th shot this week” and feeling better.
Hope to learn as much as I can this time round and give back to others from my own experience.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Welcome. How old are u? Feeling much better on trt huh?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
It may be another month or two but you should feel a real difference. Welcome aboard

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I had almost a year of crazy low T and didn’t know what was wrong with me. A few weeks after I got on TRT I thought I had taken that Limitless pill.
Welcome to the underground

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, glad to have you here!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Just thought I should introduce myself as I had forgotten to on my way in. I’m getting back to the gym after a 7 year break. Life started to fight back as I ended up with a double bilateral hernia and career taking off.
I’ve now been diagnosed with low t and started treatment “ on my 5th shot this week” and feeling better.
Hope to learn as much as I can this time round and give back to others from my own experience.

Does this mean you had 4 hernias??? That is intense... I only a single bilateral hernia....

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to good, OP.

Reaction score
Thanks for the support and warm welcome! Right now I feel I’m up and down with my trt. I feel great for 4/5 days then for 2/3 days I’m in a thick fog. Waking up is a hard time for me the last two days before my shot. I’m having my first set of labs done tomorrow after having been on trt for 6 weeks.
In the gym I’ve made great progress as I had a solid platform to build from. Coworkers and friends have all noticed that I’m shaping up and that feels nice as I remember people telling me I was shrinking up 7 years ago.