Lab Test Bioniche Pharma Testosterone Enanthate

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

MY Team have testing This Produkt with a Labor Test.

i like post this result

Last edited:

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife looks like Billy Crystal

itismethebee

Elite
Reaction score
I think he is talking about these guys? he is saying he Lab tests done on these guys and he cant post the link to the results apparently
post-97583-143614915625_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I too am interested in produkt labor test. My 10 year supply of LNE, wonder am I aS to lEgiTg00d2G0.

Where can we meet to do the exchange? Do I need to send my credit card number ahead of time? I can post it here if its easier.

Reaction score
I too am interested in produkt labor test. My 10 year supply of LNE, wonder am I aS to lEgiTg00d2G0.

Where can we meet to do the exchange? Do I need to send my credit card number ahead of time? I can post it here if its easier.
Send your ssn, banking info, and home address to definitelynotascam.com or their other site illegalsubstancestoputinyourasswerenotthecops.org

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score

Or even safer, PM me your card number and the three digit code on the back. I will take care of the rest.

Reaction score
I think he is talking about these guys? he is saying he Lab tests done on these guys and he cant post the link to the results apparently
View attachment 5480

Yes Rigth Bro

i don´t testing your products, you can send it so a company and he is testing then for you

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
write me i can send you more informations

i dont can upload my link

Please do not place a link. You are free to discuss any lab you like however no links or the link will be removed and you will be banned for 3 days.

Reaction score
Picture one from my Test
Bioniche Pharma Trena Med E1.jpg

Attachments

• Bioniche Pharma Trena Med E2.jpg
    Bioniche Pharma Trena Med E2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 41
Reaction score
So was Bionitch gtg? or not? I am trying to make a decision and am exhausted from the whole process hours and hours of research and i cant make up my mind

Reaction score
Ok i see now sorry
It does not The sample does not reach the indicated amount of trenabolone enanthate and anthal also testosterone propionate

New Threads