Hello!

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
New to this club. Was banned from another site for asking a totally legit question. So I am here now.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
New to this club. Was banned from another site for asking a totally legit question. So I am here now.

You will not be banned for asking questions, please be sure to read the rules. You can discuss a source however please don't ask for a source as nobody here will provide you with one. Welcome to UGBB Leanmachine88

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What board and do they have "sponsors" that are competitors of the garbage you bought?

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
You guys are telling me it’s garbage. In what way? I’ve had results off Andro years ago, and wanted an edge, without doing the real deal. I’m already BAF. This Anavr25 is a way to lean out according to dipsh*t at the counter. So tomorrow I’ll go up there and throw this shit back to them if y’all really can’t tell me where and what this is. It says Russsia Pharm imported and distributed in Austin Texas. Somebody gotta be able to find out something

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
You guys are telling me it’s garbage. In what way? I’ve had results off Andro years ago, and wanted an edge, without doing the real deal. I’m already BAF. This Anavr25 is a way to lean out according to dipsh*t at the counter. So tomorrow I’ll go up there and throw this shit back to them if y’all really can’t tell me where and what this is. It says Russsia Pharm imported and distributed in Austin Texas. Somebody gotta be able to find out something

You bought it over a counter? If it wasn’t a pharmacy counter it’s DEFINITELY garbage. Everything that actually works is illegal. How the F would GNC sell any of their sh*t if products that actually work infiltrated the market??

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I agree, if you bought some shite at GNC or something, it is complete garbage, anything that is legal that claims it boosts your testosterone or has "anabolic" somewhere on the bottle is complete BS garbage. Its snake oil man.