Anavr 25 by Russia Pharma

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Day 2
felt extra strong today, did bicep, calf and light shoulder, abs.
Improvements - major vascularity diff, I got veinage in upper front Dept head, forearm and right trap.
Diff - psychological - very short and to the point with folks, direct would be a good word, a ‘no bs’ stance. Call it aggression. I feel driven more - didn’t think that was possible.
So far, so good.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Day 2
felt extra strong today, did bicep, calf and light shoulder, abs.
Improvements - major vascularity diff, I got veinage in upper front Dept head, forearm and right trap.
Diff - psychological - very short and to the point with folks, direct would be a good word, a ‘no bs’ stance. Call it aggression. I feel driven more - didn’t think that was possible.
So far, so good.

I mean this with all respect but nothing works on day 2...I believe you are experiencing placebo from "being on something"...as for your vascularity I don't know..

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Maybe it was the great sex the night before! I know my body well in that my eating is super clean. I’ve taken many other otc including shit before some of you guys were born, and before it was ‘illegal’. This isn’t a placebo, I can promise you that. But I get your point.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Day 3 - tricep, shoulder, quad, hams
stisll feeling sharp, energized and weights today felt LAF. Especially shoulder presses at 160lbs w/dropset x2.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
OP is giving us play by play on his success with a supplement from GNC. Stuff must be amazing. Superior strength the first day. May have to buy me some. I cant play in the Olympics tho. :32 (8):

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I prefer Anavar from Upsher Smith in 10mgs. Walgreens has great Var.
!S!

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Day 6 today. Back and biceps and abs.
Striations in rear delts, stomach is just about as flat as it’s ever been. External obliques popping out. Felt 100%, with little time off since 3:45am, I could workout again this evening if I wanted to. IDGAF competitive mindset still ON. I find myself ‘trying to tame’ the energy more so I don’t ****ing slap someone happy....weird

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
OP is giving us play by play on his success with a supplement from GNC. Stuff must be amazing. Superior strength the first day. May have to buy me some. I cant play in the Olympics tho. :32 (8):

I’m a no bullshitter. I don’t pretend to be something I’m not. Never have. When I tell you my experience, that’s what is happening. When you see my before after pics, you will understand I’m not making this shit up.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
I’m a no bullshitter. I don’t pretend to be something I’m not. Never have. When I tell you my experience, that’s what is happening. When you see my before after pics, you will understand I’m not making this shit up.

I didn’t get this from GNC.

New Threads