Anavr 25 by Russia Pharma

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Couldn’t help but workout today. Feel amazing. Great sleep last night. Cardio 20 min and abs and calf. Def leaning out. Looking forward to quads and hams tomorrow.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Cardio 20 min and abs and calf. Def leaning out.

Steady state or HITT? Did you go with an intra-workout to keep the energy up? Jin and I have both been pushing our cardio but it seems we need to step our game up more.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Steady state or HITT? Did you go with an intra-workout to keep the energy up? Jin and I have both been pushing our cardio but it seems we need to step our game up more.
yea, steady state. Usually jogging at 5.0 on treadmill. Or alternate with elliptical. HIIT works great, too.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Yeah, but we're not taking magic pills. Hell, I'm only on Tren. He's got the Russian Bear edge.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, but we're not taking magic pills. Hell, I'm only on Tren. He's got the Russian Bear edge.

Very true. 20min is nearly impossible on your protocol... keep pushing though.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Very true. 20min is nearly impossible on your protocol... keep pushing though.

Cardio has been a non issue. I'm at 80 min LISS 5x/wk.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Todays workout was great. Hit the quads and hams and some shoulders. Maxed on machine presses. Strength is solid and continues to grow. Tomorrow is back and biceps. Looking forward to it.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Today will be...back. And maybe biceps. Sleep was good. Leg day yesterday has me walking like a bol legged backwoods red neck.

Weight in January 3rd - 283lbs. This am 245lbs. Day 12 on laxogine (anavr25).
Supps to include since consumption/inception of var25 are omega, DHA, vit C, liver support,
Diet changes since January has contributed to majority of weight loss. Elimination of grain and wheat products, sugar and alcohol. After this cycle of 4 weeks, will continue with current supps reg and do entire 8 week cycle on PH Var.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
After 8 week cycle, will take 4 weeks off while continuing other supps reg, May 3rd will begin Tren just in time for summer. Ultimate goal is to see how far I can grow. I found myself drinking alcohol (lots of it) on the weekends. And how it was affecting my health. I chose in Jan to change my life, my ways and this is how I’m doing it. By becoming a drug user (LOL) and f n up the iron and steel. I love Sundays.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I thought you were taking this because you didn't want to do real gear?..and you're gonna jump on tren by itself this summer?...no offense man but you realllllllly need to do more research on anabolics in general..wish you the best of luck ..

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
I thought you were taking this because you didn't want to do real gear?..and you're gonna jump on tren by itself this summer?...no offense man but you realllllllly need to do more research on anabolics in general..wish you the best of luck ..
sorry, misunderstood me. There’s a product called 4-andro that mimics effects of tren. It’s a PH. Obviously this isn’t the real Tren., no way.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Note to self: dont eat wheat or sugar products like you did last night and expect to be 100% today. Dumbass.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
sorry, misunderstood me. There’s a product called 4-andro that mimics effects of tren. It’s a PH. Obviously this isn’t the real Tren., no way.

:32 (7): 4 andro aka 4 DHEA? This stuff is beyond sketch. It can't even be called a prohormone because it requires a two step conversion at unknown rates on both steps.
Even if it works exactly the way the manufacturers claim it does it's still just a very low dose test..but you can make a safe bet that it does absolutely nothing.

New Threads