Anavr 25 by Russia Pharma

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Rob, You startin to sound like that naggy girlfriend.

Thanks I guess??...Ive been nothing but respectful to you..But youre right update all you want and do your thing nobody is going to stop you..Im no expert on this stuff and you can put whatever you want into your body..the guys here have just been trying to help and you have kind of been a crybaby because you arent getting the responses you want. Have a good day and best of luck with whatever you take in the future.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Lots of people can whoop my ass.

What's your point?

dork.

right? lol. great thing about being yuuuge is most mortals wouldn't dare find out. that better be one big badass kid with some mma skills or at least numchuck skillz sheeeit

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Day 15- Feeling great today. Slept wonderfully. Chest today. Biceps and Hams still letting me know we hit it.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like what you are doing is really working. I have never heard of that stuff before. Hope you are keeping some progress pics for yourself. Sometimes its hard to see progress when you look at yourself every day. I take pics every sat. Small changes, but changes non the less. We would love to follow your progress, if you would like to share. Im sure we could give you some good criticism. Obviously you can see we are good at it. lol Good luck to ya!!

MT

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Sounds like what you are doing is really working. I have never heard of that stuff before. Hope you are keeping some progress pics for yourself. Sometimes its hard to see progress when you look at yourself every day. I take pics every sat. Small changes, but changes non the less. We would love to follow your progress, if you would like to share. Im sure we could give you some good criticism. Obviously you can see we are good at it. lol Good luck to ya!!

MT

I agree, positive criticism is a great thing. If we aren’t growing, learning then we’re simply dying. Taking pics every Saturday is something didn’t think, although I can certainly tell my changes have accelerated in this coming up 3rd week using laxogine. (Anavr25) Laxogine has been around for a while.
Thanks for the encouragement, and you keep rocking out, you look great! Keep it up!!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I take pics every sat. Small changes, but changes non the less.
MT
Damn Mo! I thought I was the only one. I have been doing the same thing on Sundays for the past year and a half.. Same location, same lighting, same pose. Extremely useful, especially when combined with food logs/work out journals.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Damn Mo! I thought I was the only one. I have been doing the same thing on Sundays for the past year and a half.. Same location, same lighting, same pose. Extremely useful, especially when combined with food logs/work out journals.

Great ideas!!!

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Note to self: performed only bicep targeting due to time constraints today.

Will try to chest tomorrow.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried looking up anvr only this thread comes up on google

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can find dr tillacles LNE quicker then anavr

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
I tried looking up anvr only this thread comes up on google
its because ANAVR 25 is the name given to the product (laxogine) is the key ingredient. And the product is distributed by Russia Pharma, although I’m sure it’s not really Russia but a marketing ploy.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Good God today’s training was absolutely amazing. Chest, killed. Triceps, killed. Abs, killed, shoulders, killed. And I could have still done more.
I felt like I could continue past older limits. Def feel stronger than two days ago, and really helped taking off most of yesterday.

First time today I double took in the mirror as my perception vs reality was jarred. I’m big as I’ve ever been in terms of leanest.
My striations have never been this pronounced. I have cuts on the outer obliques. Nutrition continues to be solid. 0 junk.
Weight this evening 247lbs., but I’m on last belt hole.
Tomorrow will be back and maybe calf.
Hell to the YEA!

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Slept great last night. Increased water may have played a role. Feeling extra flat abdominals today and it appears today will be quads, hams and calf’s to give arms a much needed break.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Today’s workout was legs and abs. Great workout running on 0 food fasting. Tomorrow will be back. Good day but tired.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did a google search to try to find out what the heck he was talking about. How the fukk does this happen!!!! Dk does not endorse this sh*t ! (Dk does , however, talk in the 3rd person.)

View attachment 5574

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Today was back, biceps, some abs, day. Felt good. Not as much water today, which felt more irritable as the day grew longer. Did sleep at 7:30pm. Felt somewhat rested today.
Tomorrow may end up being a cardio day.

New Threads