Anavr 25 by Russia Pharma

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Today was a great workout. Chest, triceps (whole stack, supersets) and shoulders. Felt the abs engage more today., I’m thinking I’m leaner today. Off day tomorrow other than maybe cardio. I’m big as shit. Will post pics when I’m off this cycle. Weight this am - 245lbs

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It would be something if dr tillacle was behind anavr..I heard he has a base in russia..You said russian pharm correct?

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Today was a great workout. Chest, triceps (whole stack, supersets) and shoulders. Felt the abs engage more today., I’m thinking I’m leaner today. Off day tomorrow other than maybe cardio. I’m big as shit. Will post pics when I’m off this cycle. Weight this am - 245lbs

View attachment 5577 this thread made Lou Ferrigno cry. He's not a member here, he just sensed it.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Yesterday was a much needed rest break. Note: Missed LAX sat and sun.
joints in elbows sore still. Still feeling it from Friday’s workout. Today will be legs.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Monday was back. 170lb single arm rows. No issues. Traps were tagged. Biceps popping. Side eyes, included.

Sleep has been amazing. Today was chest, triceps, light shoulder, calf and 200 ab crunches. Tomorrow will be shoulders and calfs only with cardio. Weight this am 243. Very much more flattening of the stomach. Almost no fat on stomach. Diet remains solid.

Last edited:

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
We want to see what one of the strongest people on the board looks like. Enough Penthouse letters. Show us some beav.
Haha! Penthouse letters. Jin, how are you doing? I’ve addressed the suspenseful folks who want to see a stupid picture. Lol
i will post when I’m off this cycle. And I will tell you Jin, I’m that guy in your gym where you look and scratch your head, and say “he’s gotta be ON”..only I’m not. And it’s crazy how much different I look and not on the real McCoy.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
I am 6’4.5”

My stats in January:
285lbs (fatass)
20% bodyfat -worked out hard, looked like most fat beef cakes in the gym. The ones you see with a big ass beer gut! But changed diet, gave up alcohol and running from problems. Handling it now.

Then began Laxogine start March 4th:
Weight: 249lbs
Not a drop of alcohol
began increase in protien by 50grams or a chicken breast a day
combined superset and triset when planning workouts, Body is responding best to multiple sets better, whole stacks on tricep rope pushdowns, drop set x2., strength went up first week or 2. Noticeable size increase as if size is catching up now?!?

also adding - introduced DHA, Vit C 1000, liver support to supp list same day as beginning laxogine

Last edited:

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
I am 6’4.5”

My stats in January:
285lbs (fatass)
20% bodyfat -worked out hard, looked like most fat beef cakes in the gym. The ones you see with a big ass beer gut! But changed diet, gave up alcohol and running from problems. Handling it now.

Then began Laxogine start March 4th:
Weight: 249lbs
Not a drop of alcohol
began increase in protien by 50grams or a chicken breast a day
combined superset and triset when planning workouts, Body is responding best to multiple sets better, whole stacks on tricep rope pushdowns, drop set x2., strength went up first week or 2. Noticeable size increase as if size is catching up now?!?

also adding - introduced DHA, Vit C 1000, liver support to supp list same day as beginning laxogine

one last thing - I personally feel those who choose to do the real deal, is like the guy who rolls up in an exotic car. Parks next to a good lookin older truck. Exotic is a rental. He don’t own it. Or the hard gains like the guy he parked next to earned. When your poking your ass weekly, while the other guy gets there naturally, there is more pride, the success is sweeter, and he owns his shit. He ain’t gotta trade it in, and lose his ass.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Haha! Penthouse letters. Jin, how are you doing? I’ve addressed the suspenseful folks who want to see a stupid picture. Lol
i will post when I’m off this cycle. And I will tell you Jin, I’m that guy in your gym where you look and scratch your head, and say “he’s gotta be ON”..only I’m not. And it’s crazy how much different I look and not on the real McCoy.

one last thing - I personally feel those who choose to do the real deal, is like the guy who rolls up in an exotic car. Parks next to a good lookin older truck. Exotic is a rental. He don’t own it. Or the hard gains like the guy he parked next to earned. When your poking your ass weekly, while the other guy gets there naturally, there is more pride, the success is sweeter, and he owns his shit. He ain’t gotta trade it in, and lose his ass.

So....... Youre not currently taking an oral steroid....???? You cant claim natty if you are taking something that your liver processes and turns into a steroid.... Now im pretty sure you are trolling us.... Either that or you just want to come off like an arrogant douche....?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

yeah, but how much of your life are you wasting at the gym? With steroids you don't even need to workout.

You are a sucker.

New Threads