Anavr 25 by Russia Pharma

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Day 1 of Anavr 25 oral.
This is not the real ANAVAR 25. Has anyone had success with it? Or heard of it?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Is Russia Pharma the company that produces the product? I can find nothing on "Anavr 25" this sounds like just another supplement scam using a steroid name. Be careful.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
The label show all the ingredients, purchased at a supp store, ingredients isn’t exactly a pro hormone, but a couple levels down consumed orally. Looked them all up. What gives?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
The label show all the ingredients, purchased at a supp store, ingredients isn’t exactly a pro hormone, but a couple levels down consumed orally. Looked them all up. What gives?

Care to share ingredients?...Also ive seen stuff in supplement stores called anavar all over the place and its not even close to a pro hormone...its vitamins and bcaas...you pay 200 bucks a bottle for nothing...what is your training history? Someone experienced should know better than to buy something over the counter named after a steroid..youre probably better off buying crazy bulk or some crap.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
I don’t have the bottle in front of me.

First ingredient was something like 7-keto dhea followed by 5 other long ass names...

im 6’5”, 247lbs, 12% bodyfat. Been training for 25 years.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Care to share ingredients?...Also ive seen stuff in supplement stores called anavar all over the place and its not even close to a pro hormone...its vitamins and bcaas...you pay 200 bucks a bottle for nothing...what is your training history? Someone experienced should know better than to buy something over the counter named after a steroid..youre probably better off buying crazy bulk or some crap.
I paid $65 for 60 capsules

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your lucky if it's a Winnie dbol mix

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
It’s not anavar 25. It’s ANAVR25 I get the marketing behind the name. The ingredients are legit, and legal to sell. They are similar to andro

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s not anavar 25. It’s ANAVR25 I get the marketing behind the name. The ingredients are legit, and legal to sell. They are similar to andro

It sounds like a test booster. It's not steroids. It's an ineffective supplement. You will see zero results directly contributed to the use of what you bought.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Ingredients: 7-axodehydroeplandrosterone
5alphahydroxy-laxogenin, 6,7 dihydrogergamottin, insole-3-carbinol, plumbago extract (flower), taraxacum

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I’m going to, and I’m going to post my results after 4 weeks.

Personally i think you are just throwing money away on this stuff....those supplements as everyone has said are ineffective..you are grown and can do what you wish but you wont get anything from this that you cant get from proper diet and excersise...with that said post a before and after in case we are all wrong...best of luck

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I know you are natural and haven't taken steroids, so I'm not sure why you'd take this.

It's the same scenario as that fake "legal" weed. Aka spice. Yes, it's legal but you don't know what's in it and you don't know what effect it will have on your body.

What you end up with is an inferior high with exponentially greater risk.

Same with this stuff. Maybe those are the ingredients and maybe they aren't. Loads of supplements have been pulled for having banned substances in them without listing them.

I say that if you want to be natural, then stick to creatine and whey powder. If that's not enough for you then look into AAS.

You said you were an "old guy". You may want to get your testosterone measured. Maybe you need replacement therapy which would be safer and more effective than that bottle of pills you have.

Food for thought.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Great feedback! Thanks fellas. My test is good. I still get it up. I am lean already. But was looking for an edge to cut down a little more. I will post a before after on this 4 week stomp, and give results. I’m 6’5” at 247 this am. Yes Felt more energy yesterday and last night. My nutrition is flawless, 12% BF RN.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Great feedback! Thanks fellas. My test is good. I still get it up. I am lean already. But was looking for an edge to cut down a little more. I will post a before after on this 4 week stomp, and give results. I’m 6’5” at 247 this am. Yes Felt more energy yesterday and last night. My nutrition is flawless, 12% BF RN.

The go to OTC for helping cut is ephedrine and caffeine. May be safer and more effective than the unknown. A Brokaid and 200mg caffeine pill 2-3x/day.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
One more thing - ANAVR25 stuff on bottle says banned by world doping federation. I’m feeling like an outlaw now. ��

New Threads