Anavr 25 by Russia Pharma

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
It probably works pretty well. But who knows what it'll do to you.

I used to take Animal Stack back in the day (2002 or so) and I was a monster on it.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
When in doubt,throw it out,thourgh research works wonders! When we are putting things into our bodies, trial & error is not an option! Research is FREE ,SAFE & EFFECTIVE!

Reaction score
Holy crap. I went into my girlfriends supplemental cab and found a bottle of “Anavr 25” hidden in the back...bless her heart it was given to her by a friend of hers that said it would help her “get lean and strong”...prob been there since 2018. So glad I did as it lead me to this beauty of a thread...gotta admit the trolling was phenomenal...actually laughed out loud a couple of times. Thanks for the laugh fellas.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. I went into my girlfriends supplemental cab and found a bottle of “Anavr 25” hidden in the back...bless her heart it was given to her by a friend of hers that said it would help her “get lean and strong”...prob been there since 2018. So glad I did as it lead me to this beauty of a thread...gotta admit the trolling was phenomenal...actually laughed out loud a couple of times. Thanks for the laugh fellas.

Glad to hear she didn’t take it. My wife is on it now and...

...sh$t. I will finish this later. I think she heard me typing.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like the anavar from Walgreens its some good shit. A little pricey though.
!S!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you take more then 25 mg of anavr it will knock you out immediately for around 24 hours .. you will notice in that 24 hours you were knocked out you now have a fullly grown Zz top style beard .. have no fear that’s just a side effect of taking to much anavr25

New Threads