Clenbuterol Questions

Chillinlow

Reaction score
After much research I have failed to find a exclusive answer on whether or not clen will show up on a 5 panel drug screen. Anyone have a personal experience with this.

Also looking to run this, anyone running it or have much luck if so let’s hear about it.

Looking to run it alone just alongside diet and excercise to get the extra edge.

What’s a good cycle?

Have also considered running opposite with T3 every three weeks? Thoughts ?

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
You can always go to a pharmacy store buy a 5 panel kit from there and test at home for yourself but this doesn't make sense at all....

Are you trying to figure out if T3 is going to show up as a rec drug?

Chillinlow

Reaction score
You can always go to a pharmacy store buy a 5 panel kit from there and test at home for yourself but this doesn't make sense at all....

Are you trying to figure out if T3 is going to show up as a rec drug?

No just if Clen will show up as a Rex drug. And I Have thought about running a quick test on my own but don’t wanna waste money buying it if it’s going to show up.

The question with T3 is I know a lot of people who will run it three weeks then Clen for three weeks etc ...and have amazing results. Just seeing what you guys recommend, to run that cycle or just clen alone etc

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would caution that if you are getting clen from anything other than a pharmacy you can’t be 100% sure that what you have is pure. I had gotten some from a RC. It was definitely a stimulant but the half life was off for it to have been true clen. In other words, I have no idea what it was or whether it would have popped on a drug test. If I was you, I wouldn’t risk losing my employment, or freedom depending on your situation, to drop a few pounds a few weeks quicker. Just my 2 cents. The reward isn’t worth the risk.

Last edited:

Chillinlow

Reaction score
It’s not coming from a UGL.....
We get popped for randoms at work
and if it won’t show I’m all for it
bump

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I would get a multi panel drug screening kit from a pharmacy and test the clen directly....for instance get a second bottle of clen pour it in the test cup and than use the test strip or just take the clen for a week and piss test yourself to see what shows up

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
uhhhhhhhh....... what? lol I think you mean. "Does clen make you hungry"? No, on some it can be an appetite suppressant. That's why you typically use it on a calorie deficit diet.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Clen will not show on a normal 5 panel (abused drug) dip test, if that is what you are asking.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Clen will not show on a normal 5 panel (abused drug) dip test, if that is what you are asking.

I'm thinking he wants to know if his clen is spiked or something, making sure it doesn't have some type of amphetamine or opiate in it but I just don't see that being plausible

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I'm thinking he wants to know if his clen is spiked or something, making sure it doesn't have some type of amphetamine or opiate in it but I just don't see that being plausible

Sorry guys to clear this up i’m not worried about it being spiked it’s a rx in pill form obviously not from the US, but I have heard clen will still pop on a drug test as it’s not per say a methamphetamine but it does share a like minded chemical make up but is a a tiny bit different . I’m just going off what I have read I’m not a chemist. Just looking for someone who has ran it and been tested. I have rapid tests I cannot use to test just was trying to avoid use if was going to pop on a test.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score

Sorry guys to clear this up i’m not worried about it being spiked it’s a rx in pill form obviously not from the US, but I have heard clen will still pop on a drug test as it’s not per say a methamphetamine but it does share a like minded chemical make up but is a a tiny bit different . I’m just going off what I have read I’m not a chemist. Just looking for someone who has ran it and been tested. I have rapid tests I cannot use to test just was trying to avoid use if was going to pop on a test.
Unless you are taking a test more specifically for athletes, and a test targeted for detecting clen, you got nothing to worry about. End of story.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Now into dosage what’s a good start and what’s your guys thoughts on:

1: Run it alone

2: Stack it with t3

3: Or cycle between clen and T3 (3weeks on clen , then 3 weeks on T3 for two times for a total of 12 weeks)

New Threads