Hello and help!

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. So the Dr only gave me one vile is there another way to get it and if so what type is the best ?

no idea were to get more, i have over 20 ,2000ml vile,s left of sheeps piss., so iam all good /
the best is from Scotland ,if its not Scottish its shite.
i think its the grass they feed them that matters..

ps when you go back to the doctor ask him to clean your ears and have your eyesight checked cause ,how maNY TIMES do you need to be told .
DONT BE ASKING IN ANY WAY OR FORM WERE TO GET GEAR FROM.ok...
there is no best .test is test.
get down the gym do some work. look for the biggest fuk there .make friends .BOOM.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
thanks for help. Don’t know about var. I get Test from dr and he will test me again. I’d like to up it if there’s a way to get my hands on more test

of course there are ways to get your hands on more....I suggest you find the most jacked dude at your gym and become friends with him but don't be weird about it....and don't ask for stuff the first day you meet him....I would take this time to do some research so you actually know what youre doing when the time comes...2 months ago I didn't know jack...I still don't really but I know more than I did...learn about esters and what they do...learn about what products give what results and how to properly do this stuff....how often are your blood tests because if you are still being dialed in by your doc don't mess with it cuz he will know what youre up to right away and probably pull your script.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If someone tries to befriend me just to get his hands on gear I will take that fuker in the alley and throw him a beating. That's a narcs approach.

Reaction score
If someone tries to befriend me just to get his hands on gear I will take that fuker in the alley and throw him a beating. That's a narcs approach.

shhhh lol
for the OP . after befriending him tell him he looks great ,if he dont help you tell him he looks small and flat ...THEN RUN lmao

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

yes milkstud don't be that guy....my post was vague but actually make friends don't use people. I agree narcs approach for sure.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. So the Dr only gave me one vile is there another way to get it and if so what type is the best ?

Does this mean that you are still in your first month of TRT? (Please say yes)

If your test score shoots up he will know you’re on AAS and take you off TRT.
A lifetime of TRT, if you truly need it, is much more beneficial than one cycle of anything.

Don’t risk it until you are 100% sure of what you are doing and what you want out of this.

If you crank up your test level you will run the risk of cranking up your estrogen level, which comes with its own set of wacky side effects. What’s your plan for that? (All this assuming you aren’t a troll, of course)

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I too want to know if your TRT is new to you...? How long have you been on TRT? When I first got on TRT people accused me of being on steroids because I gained some pretty good mass in the first year... But the reason this happened was not because TRT is magic, I was eating 3500-4000 calories everyday. Having high Test levels is only as good as what you feed your body with, its not magic. Eating "clean" is not going to help you. Eating "a lot" of protein is not good enough... You need to be feeding yourself so you can grow. Period. And then you need to be doing compound lifts like squats, deadlifts, rows, and bench... Set your protein intake at 1.2 grams per pound of bodyweight and have around 50% of your total calories come from carbs, the rest will be fats. Keep track of everything you eat with myfitnesspal so you can stay on target.

I have literally just given you the secret formula to gaining solid mass and size. Now, the question is, are you going to listen? Or are you just going to continue to look for a mythical magic pill???

Reaction score
I too want to know if your TRT is new to you...? How long have you been on TRT? When I first got on TRT people accused me of being on steroids because I gained some pretty good mass in the first year... But the reason this happened was not because TRT is magic, I was eating calories everyday. Having high Test levels is only as good as what you feed your body with, its not magic. Eating "clean" is not going to help you. Eating "a lot" of protein is not good enough... You need to be feeding yourself so you can grow. Period. And then you need to be doing compound lifts like squats, deadlifts, rows, and bench... Set your protein intake at 1.2 grams per pound of bodyweight and have around 50% of your total calories come from carbs, the rest will be fats. Keep track of everything you eat with myfitnesspal so you can stay on target.

I have literally just given you the secret formula to gaining solid mass and size. Now, the question is, are you going to listen? Or are you just going to continue to look for a mythical magic pill???

Hey thanks for the reply, super helpful. I’m 3 months into TRT. Sounds like I’m not taking in enough food and at 220lbs I’m not taking in 264g protein a day. What are some good sources of protein and carbs to eat throughout the day? Why compound exercises? I am been doing five day split isolation work out

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Bro research do your homework your asking same questions someone going to the gym for first time would ask. If you don’t even know how to diet and do basic weight training you should research or hire a CPT.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the reply, super helpful. I’m 3 months into TRT. Sounds like I’m not taking in enough food and at 220lbs I’m not taking in 264g protein a day. What are some good sources of protein and carbs to eat throughout the day? Why compound exercises? I am been doing five day split isolation work out

Do you know your daily caloric intake is currently? For instance, I weight between 205-210 lbs and at minimum, I have to take in 3500 calories, but if I am attempting to put mass on, I have to up it to 4500-5000 calories. Do you use the myfitnesspal app? I would start by keeping track of everything you eat, it sounds tedious, but its pretty quick and easy after you get used to it... There are lots of calorie rich foods that you can add to increase your cals... I eat a ton of peanuts/peanut butter and almonds. I also drink at least a half gallon of milk per day. Another member here taught me a good calorie rich shake idea of using a cup-cup 1/2 of oats blended, 20 oz of milk, 2 large scoops of whey, and a heaping scoop of peanut butter. The shake is delicious and has about 1200 calories and just shy of 100 grams of protein.

As far as compound lifting goes, its a scientific fact that you will gain considerably more quality mass doing compound lifts vs bodypart isolation stuff... (although I think its good to incorporate both). Plus compound lifting is scientifically proven to increase hormone efficacy and production. Plus, compound lifting will actually make you strong, whereas isolation stuff will not. And strength equates to size.