New DNP sources

Reaction score
I'd rather play a game of Russian roulette in Syria then take dnp.. come on man.. get on a program and stop the nonsense before I infract u with my vet powers

I've used it before, I don't think its thaaat bad. The heat/sweating I get is a lot more tolerable than the hunger pains I get when I eat 1900~ calories a day for an extended period of time.

Reaction score
I would rather he take his lazy ass and his smart ass attitude and GTFOH.

Why does it make me lazy to want to eat more food? Still lifting, still dieting, just wlant to be in the same deficit with 30%~ more food.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Why does it make me lazy to want to eat more food? Still lifting, still dieting, just wlant to be in the same deficit with 30%~ more food.

Thats like taking steroids so you can workout less.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

That makes no sense at all..

itismethebee

Elite
Reaction score
Bee...wtf...have you learned nothing yet?...I hope this dude is an undercover and you get busted cuz that's what you deserve for being that careless..
To be honest even if i did give him a source, which i dont have myself; DNP is LEGAL its not for intended for human consumption but doesnt mean its a controlled substance.
its not even a gray area its completely legal.
I appreciate the concern tho

Reaction score
To be honest even if i did give him a source, which i dont have myself; DNP is LEGAL its not for intended for human consumption but doesnt mean its a controlled substance.

Yes to your message

Reaction score
Thats like taking steroids so you can workout less.

People make up for their poor workout plans, lack of consistency, or poor diet with steroids left and right. I just want DNP to diet and not go insane.

pumperalbo

Reaction score
TaylorMade DNP is very good, crystal not use 500mg, only use 250mg its very hard sweat on 500mg

Reaction score
Yes to your message

I agree with the message that its completely legal, unless bought for human consumption. Also, ASKING where to buy drugs is not illegal, buying illicit drugs is. The risk is on myself, not anyone pointing me anywhere.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
People make up for their poor workout plans, lack of consistency, or poor diet with steroids left and right. I just want DNP to diet and not go insane.

Yes you will. But not here. We don't cater to those types of gym bros.

Reaction score
Hi guys my name is tony I see you guy are a rough bunch I to been interested in getting dnp having a hard time the people I work with from China can’t get me anything and I’ve been looking just I have some already from a guy in in my state but he can’t get anymore so wondering if anyone can help me and if not that’s ok

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi guys my name is tony I see you guy are a rough bunch I to been interested in getting dnp having a hard time the people I work with from China can’t get me anything and I’ve been looking just I have some already from a guy in in my state but he can’t get anymore so wondering if anyone can help me and if not that’s ok
I don't even know where to start...

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score

I think you can still get in Trouble by the FDA for selling it for human Consumption, y’all are right it’s not a controlled substance but it’s not approved. I guess just slap the whole “not for human consumption sticker on it” i imagine if they had proof that you were selling it to people for consumption you could prolly get at the least some sort of punishment in a civil suit... could be wrong though.

Reaction score
I was able to eat all I wanted and the weight just kept coming off. It is awesome. I call it the weight loss dream.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I call you reckless and anyone thinking this is a good idea it is not. If you can’t diet you have no business going on dnp, it’s a tool not a crutch

I was able to eat all I wanted and the weight just kept coming off. It is awesome. I call it the weight loss dream.

New Threads