New DNP sources

Reaction score
Since the Reddit source page is dead, does anyone know any sources? Or maybe point me in the right direction of a forum that has sources on them.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
You join today, have made zero contributions to this forum and your first post is asking for a source? Nobody is going to give you a source.

Reaction score
Its weird to me how some forums don't give a shit, you ask them for something and they either don't know and won't answer, or give an answer. Where most lifting pages are "YOU'RE NOT COOL ENOUGH IN OUR CIRCLE, YOU JUST GOT HERE" and basically tell you off. Guy, I'm not here to have discussions with people about steroids, I don't take them. Or "Dinosaurs...when robbie got jacked on thornoids..."
"Lambesis on the comeback??...."
"It's not the 90's any more"

I just came to ask if anyone can point me to another forum, or a some form of contact so I can buy my drugs and be on my way.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Its weird to me how some forums don't give a shit, you ask them for something and they either don't know and won't answer, or give an answer. Where most lifting pages are "YOU'RE NOT COOL ENOUGH IN OUR CIRCLE, YOU JUST GOT HERE" and basically tell you off. Guy, I'm not here to have discussions with people about steroids, I don't take them. Or "Dinosaurs...when robbie got jacked on thornoids..."
"Lambesis on the comeback??...."
"It's not the 90's any more"

I just came to ask if anyone can point me to another forum, or a some form of contact so I can buy my drugs and be on my way.

Look guy..what youre asking for is illegal...this isn't a source forum and we don't want the attention that source forums get...nobody is going to point you in the direction of any illegal substance...this forum is for people to discuss certain things yes but nobody here is a source or is going to give you one...especially not with your shit attitude...what do you need dnp for anyway.?? just diet ..stop being a lazy fuk and do it the right way....good day...

Reaction score
Thats fine, if I can't ask a simple question without having to waste a weeks worth of time so that my post count goes up to get it, I'll go elsewhere.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Thats fine, if I can't ask a simple question without having to waste a weeks worth of time so that my post count goes up to get it, I'll go elsewhere.

im sure you will find a forum where you can get yourself scammed soon enough

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This ****ing guy
Dude you know that shit is terrible for you right? So you take it so you can eat more and still loose weight?.
Your fighting an.uphill battle

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahaha hahaha! this, ladies and gentlemen, is the exact mindset it takes to fry yourself from the inside instead of using DNP properly. Dude, make a log.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I would rather he take his lazy ass and his smart ass attitude and GTFOH.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unless ur making money from sponsors don't ever use DNP.. have some self respect

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd rather play a game of Russian roulette in Syria then take dnp.. come on man.. get on a program and stop the nonsense before I infract u with my vet powers

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Like I’ve said before, sources like Home Depot, Lowe’s, and your hometown farm and ranch store sell roundup, same thing, I think?...lol

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We CANNOT ban him just yet.. we need to polish this young mate before he ends up ultimately finding DNP and ingesting that lowlife toxic shit

New Threads