Need help gaining 50lbs of muscle

Reaction score
i do work hard if i did it for wrestling i can do it for bodybuilding stop and yes i do have work ethic

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
i do work hard if i did it for wrestling i can do it for bodybuilding stop and yes i do have work ethic

seriously how old are you?...what is your training and diet like right now? how many calories a day are you eating..because if you want these 50 you better get to eating...steroids will not help you if you aren't eating right.

Reaction score
then work out what calories you need to maintain ,and then up them buy say another 2000,
get down the gym ,and start lifting 3-5 days a week,
come back in 2 weeks and you, your self will be impressed what a bit of extra food and traing can achieve,

Reaction score
i don't count anything i just eat as much as i can i will say i do miss meals sometimes

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
i don't count anything i just eat as much as i can i will say i do miss meals sometimes

theres your first problem...download myfitness pal...all you have to do is enter what you eat and it does the rest for you...find out what your bmr is and what you need to eat to gain said muscle.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
in all sincerity the answers to your questions have already been posted in several threads on this board. Everyone in this thread is telling you to eat more and train harder. If you're going to cycle, you're going to cycle and nothing we say is going to stop you, but most people aren't going to willingly participate in you ****ing yourself up. If you're dead set on using AAS against the advice everyone has given you then so be it. Just do your own research rather than expecting to be spoon fed. If you have a cycle in mind then post it and I'm sure you'll get feedback.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
What a douchebag.. Guaranteed to run fake orals in the near future.

New Threads