Juice? Test? Aggression?

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I can’t really make sense of this, but I would swear a TEST/NPP cycle is making me more patient and attentive with my wife, almost more of a gentleman.

Somewhat of a psychopath in bed, but I’ll only choke her if she asks me to.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Im not a troll. I’m just struggling with all this and I have been up all night trying to figure out who I could ask that would know how this stuff affects people. I don’t even remember the term I searched but I googled whatever it was and found this forum. My original question was asking if this is a common reaction to “juice” (as he calls it).

You have your answer, now dump this tool and find you a nice guy who can still curl your weight. Plenty hanging around this forum.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I can’t really make sense of this, but I would swear a TEST/NPP cycle is making me more patient and attentive with my wife, almost more of a gentleman.

Somewhat of a psychopath in bed, but I’ll only choke her if she asks me to.

I'm on tren and have never been a better husband or father. Nothing gets to me.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe that's what caused him to get violent. I'm gonna put the blame on lack of ass eating over the "juice"

let's be clear. there is no excuse for punching a woman. none! Dude is a punk.

Reactions: Jin

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
let's be clear. there is no excuse for punching a woman. none! Dude is a punk.

You guys are making it really tough not to throw in a, “Are we sure she didn’t have it coming?”, joke, but I wouldn’t think of joking at a time like this.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To the OP. What did u do to make him get so mad?

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Rainey. I am a female and really have no business here but I am desperate for some insight. I’m a grown, divorced woman now dating a man who is using what he calls “juice”. He says it’s just testosterone and promised me it would not change his personality. This past weekend he became so enraged at me when we had a disagreement that he choked me to unconsciousness and then hit me in the face again so hard when I woke up that I saw stars. Can any of you PLEASE tell me if this is a common side effect of something that’s supposed to be what he calls his juice?
I haven’t read any other comments , but no this is not normal. This man is a piece of shit and you need to leave immediately before he really hurts you!

Reaction score
To the OP. What did u do to make him get so mad?

I was driving us home and wouldn’t make an illegal left hand turn from the right lane so he flipped out and started screaming punching the dashboard of my truck for the second time in two days. I screamed back at him that I’d just make an effing U-turn and screamed at him to quit tearing up the truck so he did it more and I screamed at him to stop again and instinctively threw my right hand out and hit him in the arm or chest when I got upset that he wouldn’t stop. I did not hit him to hurt him or start more of a fight. I was freaking out about my truck and trying to get his attention to just STOP. Trust me, I know that was a mistake. After that he reached over and threw the moving vehicle into park. I stopped the truck in a parking lot and got out but had nowhere to go and it wasn’t the best part of town. He made me give him the keys and when we got home he came around to the passenger’s side where I was sitting and I don’t even remember what he was screaming at me but I just sat there with my mouth shut and didn’t say a word. He grabbed my hair and put me on my back in the seat and screamed more. I still kept my mouth shut and I don’t know exactly how I ended up in the floor board but he put his hands around my neck and very quickly everthing was black and then I was confused and didn’t know what was happening and started hearing him scream at me again When I was waking up. Then when I got my bearings back a little he slapped me and I saw black again and the stars everybody talks about when they get hit. So there ya go. Y’all can decide if I had it coming or not. Idk why any of that matters really or why I even feel compelled to expand on the night’s events. I just wanted to know if that level of anger was common amongst men who use whatever in the hell it is he’s using.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Testosterone or steroids isn't the culprit

Does he use real drugs ?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
As everybody else has stated, it's not the steroids, it's the person. But steroids or not, do you really need to do ask a bunch of people you don't know wether or not this behavior is normal? If it was the steroids and he wasn't like that my when he quit would you really stick around with someone that did that to you? WTF. Find another boyfriend ffs

Reaction score
Testosterone or steroids isn't the culprit

Does he use real drugs ?
No he doesn’t.
Thank y’all for taking my question seriously and answering honestly. I just needed to know from people who have knowledge of this sort of thing. We haven’t been together that long so it won’t be too hard to walk away.
I’m gonna log off and not comment anymore and let this thread go where it may. I don’t think he’s the type to get on forums but the details I gave would leave no doubt who I am on the off chance stumbled across this and read it.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Rainey. I am a female and really have no business here but I am desperate for some insight. I’m a grown, divorced woman now dating a man who is using what he calls “juice”. He says it’s just testosterone and promised me it would not change his personality. This past weekend he became so enraged at me when we had a disagreement that he choked me to unconsciousness and then hit me in the face again so hard when I woke up that I saw stars. Can any of you PLEASE tell me if this is a common side effect of something that’s supposed to be what he calls his juice?
What in the Actual ****?!?!?!? This has to be fake!?! If he really did this, and this isn't a shit post, ditch that doosh bag.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe we should delete the thread Mods...??? For her safety...?

New Threads