Juice? Test? Aggression?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this isn't the 1st post of this nature here. we've had a few very similar posts like this over the past several months. it's becoming to coincidental. Sorry but I don't believe this for one fuking second.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Agree 100% with Seeker. That's what I was alluding to in my response. Somebody does this and one or more of the following happens:

1) LE is called
2) leave their ass
3) kill them in their sleep

I just can't see someone googling up a forum of strangers to bounce this off them. And remove this thread for her protection? If she was that concerned about her safety, see 1,2, or 3 above.

Reaction score
Wow. I’m sorry y’all have so many issues with people posting crap that you’re suspect of anything that you don’t quite understand. I had a question about whether it was possible for WHATEVER IN THE HECK he is taking to cause this kind of anger and loss of control. And yes, I asked on the internet because I don’t personally know anyone else to ask and I *thought* forums were usually a good place to get information from knowledgeable people. I didn’t ask to have this thread removed but as you may or may not have noticed I did realize after I posted details that that probably wasn’t such a good idea JUST IN CASE he comes across it one day. But enough has been quoted that it wouldn’t matter if I deleted everything i posted anyway so it would be a waste of my time anyway. I’ve never been in a situation like this and, RIGHT OR WRONG, I was trying to find something to help me maybe understand WHY it happened. I don’t know if any of you have ever met someone, been treated kindly by them, developed feelings for them and then one night their dark side came out and took you totally by surprise. It’s disappointing and I feel like a dumbass enough that I was fooled by him. Now I feel like an even bigger idiot for asking my question. I just wanted to know if his “stuff” (I don’t even know what to call it now) could possibly cause such a dramatic change in someone who’s been sweet to me up until just a few days ago. And the only reason I gave details is bc somebody asked what I did to make him so mad.
Not that it matters, just like none of any of it really matters I guess, but I’m not going to see him anymore. And I wasn’t asking if the behavior was ok. I know it’s not. I was just trying to understand why it happened and in my pathetic attempt to process it all, I thought I’d reach out here and just ask if it was possible for “JUICE” or whatever to cause such a change in some people. Thanks for all your help.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry, still don't believe it. Very similar post just a couple weeks ago. To coincidental. Thought you weren't coming back and this thread would go wherever it would go? Wherever. Whatever.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I think this is some random study/questioner bullshxt, like how there was that random dnp article Spongy found and Bundy was quoted for something he said. This might be one of those things....real question is who's up next to be internet famous lol

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
The article will start of like
"We'll we went deep undercover in an online forum for steroid users...also know as "juicers" to see if the theory of "roid rage" is an acutal truth or just another myth...these are their stories."

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ur obviously unattractive

Pretty looking girls don't join SI

Reaction score
If you leave this person then file for some sort of legal protection against him.
Due to personal experience with my dad I know that ****ing with the heart while on this stuff is life threatening.

Reaction score
My2 cents. Having only been on trt for 10ish weeks, I find myself coming from a more logical standpoint when my wife and I have a disagreement. Pre trt I was quicker to lash out and say things that I regretted immediately. Granted we have not had many disagreements in the past ten weeks , yet we are in the process of selling our home, buying a new home, sold 2 cars, bought 2 cars, sold most everything out of my shop , household and both have with new companies. It has been very stressful.
Your guy is predisposed to a life as such. He is what he is. You sound mature enough to have spotted this behavior as unreasonable.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun like a MO FO...........just saying:32 (17):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and sorry to say this but it's the truth unfortunately ...........YES gear fuuuucks with people whether anyone believes it.......such is life:32 (6):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ur obviously unattractive

Pretty looking girls don't join SI

LMFAO..................or some dudes................................................:32 (17):

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Test has a calming effect on me..i feel more comfortable and secure in myself and generally more relaxed. I'm sure he's a psycho with or without drugs.

New Threads