Juice? Test? Aggression?

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Rainey. I am a female and really have no business here but I am desperate for some insight. I’m a grown, divorced woman now dating a man who is using what he calls “juice”. He says it’s just testosterone and promised me it would not change his personality. This past weekend he became so enraged at me when we had a disagreement that he choked me to unconsciousness and then hit me in the face again so hard when I woke up that I saw stars. Can any of you PLEASE tell me if this is a common side effect of something that’s supposed to be what he calls his juice?

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
If you listen to the media- high level test and/or other AAS changes you like the incredible hulk. One day hes precious Bill, lover of all things, next day he does an oil or pill and turns into this raging lunatic.

the reality, if your an asshole before doing any PED, you will be an asshole while taking any PED.

Recently i even asked my wife, have i been acting any different these last 3 months? Been more aggitated, a jerk, aggressive, anything negative? I got a weird look and she said no, why?, if anything you’ve seemed more calm and content with everything. So i explained how id upped my dose from my prescribed trt regimon just to see what all the hub bub was a out and now you got to see first hand how much media plays a role in brainwashing the masses. She’s heard me preach that for years, but literally got to see it first hand with the 2016 election cycle as we’d watch a debate then id switch it over to a left owned news network- nbc/msnbc/cnn, and they were literally lieing about what a certain candidate said not even minutes earlier.

so get the hell out of that relationship, that is a demon living within that will always be there. Its quite literally like a dog that attacks someone, you never know when it will lash out, but as history proves, it will at some point, and you dont wanna be there when it does.

sorry for your luck picking up a douche, but cut your losses and dont be one of those excuse making women trying to excuse his bullshit actions towards you/others

Reaction score
please dont blame the juice. he is a kunt. YOU DONT HIT WOMAN. END OFF.JUICE OR NO JUICE.OK
get away from trash like that and do it quick.
you dont sound like a clever woman to start with if you are asking if this is ok .
ffs just leave the idiot.

ps .dont say you have no business here , you have .this is not a all male fourm.
we have fantastic woman is this form .and you are welcome here any time and ask what ever questions you have . all good .

BUT please leave that thing you call a man .good luck stay safe

Last edited:

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ll echo what the others have said, it’s not anything he’s taking. It’s him. He is an abuser and ,as hard as it will be for you to face, you are in an abusive relationship. Get out, leave him, and never look back. If he hits you, call the police. It’s that simple. No guy should ever get away with hitting a woman.

Reaction score
Thank y’all and I appreciate the honesty. I knew he had a temper when I met him but I was just hoping this wasn’t really who he was because he hadn’t (to my knowledge) taken it until the last couple months. Just wanted to hear it from people completely on the outside for objective opinions.
And for the record, I know this type of behavior is NOT OK. I was just hoping maybe somebody would say that it does cause that kind of rage in some people on the off-occasion. I am not real big - 5’ tall, but I have been a runner and lifted weights for 20+ years (not like y’all but I am not frail) but he is 6’5” and I just don’t understand how he could go off like that uncontrollably with the size difference so I guess I was grasping for the last straw of explanation.
Thank y’all again for your thoughts.

Reaction score
Thank y’all and I appreciate the honesty. I knew he had a temper when I met him but I was just hoping this wasn’t really who he was because he hadn’t (to my knowledge) taken it until the last couple months. Just wanted to hear it from people completely on the outside for objective opinions.
And for the record, I know this type of behavior is NOT OK. I was just hoping maybe somebody would say that it does cause that kind of rage in some people on the off-occasion. I am not real big - 5’ tall, but I have been a runner and lifted weights for 20+ years (not like y’all but I am not frail) but he is 6’5” and I just don’t understand how he could go off like that uncontrollably with the size difference so I guess I was grasping for the last straw of explanation.
Thank y’all again for your thoughts.
so whats your next move?

Reaction score
so whats your next move?

I’m out. This is not how I want to die. And I thought for a few seconds the other night that I might die. I don’t think he wanted to hurt me but I think he can’t control his rage. I am sad and would be lying if I said I won’t miss the good parts of him but I have family who needs me more than I need him. I told one person what happened and she told me to take pictures just in case I ever needed them so I did. I will not call the cops about this incident but I also won’t put myself in the position again. This isn’t a psych forum so I won’t give much more detail than I already have but there is a lot more to the incident and he wasn’t even remorseful about it after the fact. So, he’s kinda making it easier on me to cut and run than some women who keep getting sucked back into situations like this.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
This past weekend he became so enraged at me when we had a disagreement that he choked me to unconsciousness and then hit me in the face again so hard when I woke up that I saw stars.

This post reminds me of a recent troll post based on the same issue, but since I have a couple minutes to kill...

Definitely leave this piece of work, after you file a police report, but maybe look into what attracted you to this guy in the first place so you don’t end up with another one. This type of selection rarely happens in a vacuum.
Get yourself some therapy.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I’m out. This is not how I want to die......she told me to take pictures just in case I ever needed them so I did. I will not call the cops about this incident but I also won’t put myself in the position again.

If you won’t report him for yourself, which is noble I guess, report him for the next girl who can’t hold her breath as long as you.

Reaction score
U should press charges on that motherfukker. The dude choked u till u passed out? Wow. And you're actually on here looking to justify the steroids?

Yes I passed out and yes I was hoping that maybe, just MAYBE it was the juice, steroids or whatever it is. But if I wanted to be in total denial I wouldn’t have come here asking the question. Was just hoping for even the tiniest possible explanation. I have no one else to ask and I just wanted to put all doubt out of my mind. I appreciate the bluntness from y’all because it’s easy for me to sit here and tell only one friend but still let my mind wander - and wonder if my instincts are correct. I just needed to hear it from other people from the outside looking in - at least based on my side of the story. And I have no reason to lie to y’all about anything. I just needed to hear somebody else (not familiar with me and him) say it.

Reaction score
This post reminds me of a recent troll post based on the same issue, but since I have a couple minutes to kill...

Definitely leave this piece of work, after you file a police report, but maybe look into what attracted you to this guy in the first place so you don’t end up with another one. This type of selection rarely happens in a vacuum.
Get yourself some therapy.

Im not a troll. I’m just struggling with all this and I have been up all night trying to figure out who I could ask that would know how this stuff affects people. I don’t even remember the term I searched but I googled whatever it was and found this forum. My original question was asking if this is a common reaction to “juice” (as he calls it).

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm going to keep this simple; "Juice" or testosterone doesn't make someone an violent asshole, they were that way long before doing any type of steroids.

Like everyone has said, get the hell out before he kills you.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I knew a guy who killed a couple of his own dogs with a weed wacker.. the anger and rage came out of nowhere... now it seems he must of been taking this stuff u mentioned "test"

He's still on the run

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I knew a guy who killed a couple of his own dogs with a weed wacker.. the anger and rage came out of nowhere... now it seems he must of been taking this stuff I mentioned "test"

He's still on the run

He's onto something.

Death by weed wacker for mass shooting suspects from now on.

New Threads