How can i take advantage of GH's fat RELEASING effects? STIM SENSITIVITY

Reaction score
I've tried clen it made me wayy shaky. I have anxiety already.
tools at my disposal are t-3 t-4 blend (armour thyroid), ECA, yohimbe (cant take yohimbe either) even ephedrine is kinda iffy.. caffeine i can handle not bad.

So guys im currently starting to train again and have a huge appetite, id like to not get soft. ive heard gh is useless without slin and t3 which i have both of btw.
Truth is im running 15mg am mk677 and GHRP+Mod grf1 combo, not real gh, but im hitting high enough levels my skin is flawless and im sleeping like a baby, hands are numb in am.. so pretend im on gh. mk677 has multiple spikes throughout the day but keeps gh always somewhat elevated. the peptide combo causes a gh pulse of a huge amount for 30 minutes.
anyone knowledgeable enough to help me with a nice armour thyroid dosage i can use perhaps after training and add in slin to the mix, so i have the trifecta?
Also running ostarine, GW, and body protecting compound 157 for injury recovery.

So a nice bulk in which i wont gain too much fat, could someone reccomend a protocol.

yes, im aware of the dangers of slin, i've used it before but not with t3. and im not experienced with T3, though i know the risks.

Please. show me some links, anecdotal info, studies, anything that may help me. I'd like to gain about 5 lbs of solid mass in 6 or so weeks.

Also have metformin if it has value. and other things for slin sensitivity like ALA i already am taking.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey doc, post up an intro with some stats, goals, etc and people will be more willing to help. Seems like you know more than a lot of members who have just joined up, but introductions are always appreciated.

FYI, I use HGH and Slin but stay away from T3 personally so I can't really comment on your query.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I can’t pretend you’re on GH bc you’re not. The secretagogues are worthless.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
So you're willing to use T3 and isulin, but not real AAS? Seriously, what's up with that?

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Why the **** does everyone come here trying to sell junk and hide it.

The OP is a idiot! Hey guys I take mkjunk anf it’s like GH but it’s not but it’s so good I need more supps bad sales pitch brah and if you need 30 supps and slin and T3 to make sure you don’t get “fluffy” your a fing idiot. If you are legit get in the gym and get your diet on point case closed if you need help after that then hit us back up

New Threads