Bigdaddy napsgear review

Reaction score
So I’ve been along time gearhead, I was tired of getting screwed or burnt using different online sources. My boy down Florida said use napsgear so I gave it a shot.. I ordered 6 x prop100, 4 sust250, 2x test250, 1xtest 400 dragon pharma and 5xmethandione 10mgs so the site confirmed payment in 24 hrs they split the order up in 2 shipments but they both came.. what blew me away was the sent one of the dragon pharma 250 when I ordered the 400 mgs I took a pic and the sent out the test 400 immediately.

I’ve never had customer service like this l,real talk! It’s been over 6 weeks since I received the order I wanted to see who good the gear was and I can promise you it’s REAL REAL REAL!! I had my levels tested 4 days ago and there lit thru the roof, if you wanna get your swole on an not get burn use napsgear you won’t be sorry, Bigdaddy

Last edited by a moderator:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I totally believe you! Thanks for posting, weve all been looking for a internet based source! Sounds safe!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

napsgear is a scammer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like to buy all my illegal steroids from websites that also have a FB page.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I’ve been along time gearhead, I was tired of getting screwed or burnt using different online sources. My boy down Florida said use napsgear so I gave it a shot.. I ordered 6 x prop100, 4 sust250, 2x test250, 1xtest 400 dragon pharma and 5xmethandione 10mgs so the site confirmed payment in 24 hrs they split the order up in 2 shipments but they both came.. what blew me away was the sent one of the dragon pharma 250 when I ordered the 400 mgs I took a pic and the sent out the test 400 immediately. I’ve never had customer service like this l,real talk! It’s been over 6 weeks since I received the order I wanted to see who good the gear was and I can promise you it’s REAL REAL REAL!! I had my levels tested 4 days ago and there lit thru the roof, if you wanna get your swoll on an not get burn use napsgear you won’t be sorry, Bigdaddy

What do you consider through the roof? How about you post up the blood work?

New Threads