Tren as a first cycle

Reaction score
this might seem like a silly question but i just wanted to know how come tren is a bad idea for a first cycle. I just curious how come

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Tren is one of the more toxic compounds you can run and it should never be run alone.

You need to learn how your body handles exogenous hormones one at a time so you know what to modify if you start getting a negative reaction. In this case, because tren should never be run alone, you'd need to know how your body handles supra physiological testosterone levels, AI dosing and what that does to your dietary requirements before thinking about adding more.

It's a walk before you run sort of thing.

Reaction score
thanks i was just curious and i know i got a lot to learn

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
thanks i was just curious and i know i got a lot to learn

Keep asking questions, that's what we're here for. We'd much rather you ask questions than go-it alone and potentially hurt yourself.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
this might seem like a silly question but i just wanted to know how come tren is a bad idea for a first cycle. I just curious how come

Along with what Iron said, tren is extremely inhibitory to your body's natural hormone production... that means it shuts you down hardcore. Some men never recover their natural testosterone production after running tren, so its not a good idea for a beginner/novice to run, or any young people, because you may never recover. This goes the same for Deca. They are both based off the same 19-nor compounds... First cycle should always be test alone like Iron suggested, but even then, you may have issues recovering, you always take a risk... But test is FAR less inhibitory than 19-nors.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
It would be like taking a 14 inch black cock without even getting a finger first

I know 3 peurto Rican girls that took it in the ass before the vagina. It's funny they're all related too.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I know 3 peurto Rican girls that took it in the ass before the vagina. It's funny they're all related too.

Middle eastern girls are good for that too. They check the sheets after their first night of marriage but they never check how dilated their anus has become.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Thats like having a headache and jumping straight onto heroin instead of starting with paracetamol/ibuprofen. Definitely a bad idea

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Middle eastern girls are good for that too. They check the sheets after their first night of marriage but they never check how dilated their anus has become.

Used this one with a traditional Indian girl too. It was all her logic - I certainly didn’t argue.

New Threads