Summer Steroid Timing

Reaction score
* I am able to get the test and Anavar

*Ive been talking to some people about the sodium and water intake and ive learned a lot from it. Very interesting.

*The previous cycle for me consisted of:
500/wk split into two injections of Test E. This was last year from May 1st to July 1st. (14 wk)

Week 14: 40mg Nolva ED
Week 15:40mg Nolva ED
Week 16: 20mg Nolva ED
week 17: 20mg Nolva ED

* Was there anything wrong with my last cycle? I researched it a lot, i think i should have used clomid with the Nolva but Ill learn from mistakes and wisdom.

* I am not able to get blood work done and i have never ran an ai before sadly

Reaction score
I have cycled before, I was not as intelligent. I just ran a 14wk cycle of Test E. It was no big deal, i Just wanted to put on some pounds. The reason I am doing Test E is because its the only thing available to me besides some orals. Its sad but its something i have to live with for now. Im sorry if I really sound new but its the truth.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I don't do pct because I'm on for life. Get some adex if you can and run it .25mg 2x/wk through your entire cycle.

Most people run run clomid with nolva for pct. the only things missing on your first run is blood work, an ai (some think this is optional) and hcg if you wanted to. Hcg will ensure a better chance at recover but many don't run it.

Good that you can get the anavar.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dbol and modeling wont work out..You want var,winnie,tren mast shit like that with fast esters..Diet has to be perfect to get that 2 second pic..You dont give enough detail about yourself for us to help u..

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why do you even need to cycle for this? Depending on the type of shoot it is, even running 500mg test e only can ‘blur’ your lines some and make you look worse due to water retention.

why not just train and eat your ass off from now til then and be lean and dry?

What are your physical stats? Post a pic

New Threads