Prohormones

Cslogger515

Reaction score
So I felt like I’ve never fully recovered from prohormones I was fed the stuff 4x in two years in my 8th grade for football and freshman year it had gotten me on varsity I never knew what it was family member just kept saying take it it’ll make you the best out there and get me a scholarship ever since than body feels like it never recovered and gains seem hard to get I’m 22 now that was when I was 14 15 body has been really f’d up since is there anyway to fix it my hormones seemed really messed up since

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
That was a terrible thing for this family member to do to you, especially if it was an adult. If so That's tantamount to child abuse IMO.

Get your hormones tested.

Last edited:

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I used to run a bunch of different ph’s before I started cycling. You definitely fill out and strength goes up quick. I used to run full pcts with nolvadex and clomid. You definitely want to get your hormones tested that’s the only way you’ll know what’s going on inside.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro I feel for you, I tried shit to young and ****ed up my natty levels permanently... They are so ****in low I can't even begin to say.
Like. 250-300
Hard for me to make gains and shit too.
I've had my levels tested a few times and every time
Low as shit

UrogenitalSubsect

Reaction score
Yeah bro I feel for you, I tried shit to young and ****ed up my natty levels permanently... They are so ****in low I can't even begin to say.
Like. 250-300
Hard for me to make gains and shit too.
I've had my levels tested a few times and every time
Low as shit
Have you brought it up with your doc to try and get TRT?

Cslogger515

Reaction score
I never had pct or anything like that during them but is it possible if messed up my test levels or turn to estrogen or something I’m still learning about all of it correct me if I sound stupid or don’t make sense but I didn’t think it was going to be bad since it was a close family member didn’t think they would give me something that they didn’t know about but stuff made me emotional and snap quick after taking the stuff got kicked out of school and had to get a g.e.d where I was in juvy but what kind of place would I go to to get all of that tested

UrogenitalSubsect

Reaction score
I never had pct or anything like that during them but is it possible if messed up my test levels or turn to estrogen or something I’m still learning about all of it correct me if I sound stupid or don’t make sense but I didn’t think it was going to be bad since it was a close family member didn’t think they would give me something that they didn’t know about but stuff made me emotional and snap quick after taking the stuff got kicked out of school and had to get a g.e.d where I was in juvy but what kind of place would I go to to get all of that tested
You probably tanked your natural production of testosterone and ****ed some other hormonal stuff up. Go to your doctor and ask for a hormone blood test, or show him results of blood tests you've gotten before. Then he can decide what to do from there.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can go thru the doctor and ask for total testosterone free testosterone as well as leutenizing hormone follicle stimulating hormone and estradiol. He may want to check your thyroid too.

Cslogger515

Reaction score
You can go thru the doctor and ask for total testosterone free testosterone as well as leutenizing hormone follicle stimulating hormone and estradiol. He may want to check your thyroid too.
I’m not sure what any of that is so I’m not going to act like I do so Ill read up on that and make an appointment thanks everyone appreciate it

Battletoad

Reaction score
Talk to your doctor about it, man. It's fukked up that you were dosed with oral anabolics as a child, but the sooner you can address any potential hypogonadism, the better. Chronic low testosterone levels are much more than just sex related side effects.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Keep us updated would like to see your blood work it could be something simple that a medication might fix

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you brought it up with your doc to try and get TRT?
Actually yeah I did but being young still
Not super young
And being from a small town my doctor and shot and every other mother ****er is very reluctant to do so.
I had some ffkin test cream
Hell no never again
Talk about side's and gyno.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Not to be a dick but did the prohormones take away your ability to use punctuation? Just reading that made my head hurt, lol.

But seriously to echo everyone else get a hormone panel done and share your results here.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Not to be a dick but did the prohormones take away your ability to use punctuation? Just reading that made my head hurt, lol.

But seriously to echo everyone else get a hormone panel done and share your results here.

superdrol makes Hurt very full and very ornery

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
superdrol makes Hurt very full and very ornery

Lol I said “not to be a dick” so clearly I had his feelings in mind.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get every test u can hormone wise

Be honest with the doc n tell him everything you said here. If he really knows the severity of the issue they will take all the action needed to get u back on track.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I felt like I’ve never fully recovered from prohormones I was fed the stuff 4x in two years in my 8th grade for football and freshman year it had gotten me on varsity I never knew what it was family member just kept saying take it it’ll make you the best out there and get me a scholarship ever since than body feels like it never recovered and gains seem hard to get I’m 22 now that was when I was 14 15 body has been really f’d up since is there anyway to fix it my hormones seemed really messed up since
Question:

Have you been on any gear other than what your family member provided? Such as, did you jump on a cycle on top of all this?

Cslogger515

Reaction score
Question:

Have you been on any gear other than what your family member provided? Such as, did you jump on a cycle on top of all this?
Sorry have been very busy with work.No I have not been on any cycle besides prohormones. I thought about test, but never took the jump.

Reaction score
I would go to an endocrinologist and see what they can do. Get a full hormone panel blood test.

New Threads