Dxa scan round 2!!!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
shit bro lookin good? bow are the abs coming along, pics of ur back? lets see them badass shredz

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Meh you saw last pic of back and and in member section. Honestly because if the fast weightloss I think the extra skin is Masking the shred I would be seeing if I had less skin. View attachment 5526
View attachment 5527
Gonna look at getting a tummy tuck next year man. I wanna be competitive and I think that'd make all the difference

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You're doing a hell of a job getting down in weight.

That being said: IMO both scans are lower than what you are visually.

What do you think about the scans accuracy?

Again, nothing but good things to say about your progress. Keep up the solid work.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
shit dude lat spread looks awesome no need for surgery just keep hammering away

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
You're doing a hell of a job getting down in weight.

That being said: IMO both scans are lower than what you are visually.

What do you think about the scans accuracy?

Again, nothing but good things to say about your progress. Keep up the solid work.
Thanks jin! Well with the current technology that we have, dxa is the most accurate way we have of testing bf%. so could be off a few %.The only sure way wed know is if I was dissected haha.
shit dude lat spread looks awesome no need for surgery just keep hammering away
Thankyou gibs! Wel see how I look Showtime. My goal is 6-7% and once I dry out that will be the deciding factor if I need it or not.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Looking good Sil, impressed with the dedication. I have dissection skills if you decide to go that route!

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Looking good Sil, impressed with the dedication. I have dissection skills if you decide to go that route!

Let's wait till after my wife kills me guys. Appreciate it stone been a supporter since day one. You're the man brother.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great job, bro. Back is looking wide! Now get the wifey to shave that beast!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hit that chest more, its a lagging body part.....I would do a super set of bench press every workout...I start each workout with 15 reps of bench at 225#....

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Keep at it sil. Good work
Thanks man. Ablut go go for another hard push.
Great job, bro. Back is looking wide! Now get the wifey to shave that beast!
Already done bro! :)
Hit that chest more, its a lagging body part.....I would do a super set of bench press every workout...I start each workout with 15 reps of bench at 225#....

You're exactly correct fd. It's a stubborn area for me. Inuit chest twice a week in my 6 days. I do super sets drops sets and mix shit up. Heavy bench ,heavy incline, fly machine, cables

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Throw in some hammer grip dumbbell presses. I honestly feel like with those u can get the best muscle contraction for your chest. U get a deep ROM and an awesome squeeze at the top. Kinda like a half fly half press.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Throw in some hammer grip dumbbell presses. I honestly feel like with those u can get the best muscle contraction for your chest. U get a deep ROM and an awesome squeeze at the top. Kinda like a half fly half press.

I'll implement that man. I've been doing a press where i start at hammer and then twist at the top . O also wanna start floor press

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Meh you saw last pic of back and and in member section. Honestly because if the fast weightloss I think the extra skin is Masking the shred I would be seeing if I had less skin. View attachment 5526
View attachment 5527
Gonna look at getting a tummy tuck next year man. I wanna be competitive and I think that'd make all the difference

Looking good. Maybe you could use some gluteal implants?

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Looking good. Maybe you could use some gluteal implants?

Yeh man wife tells me I have no ass all the time. Guess I'll start implementing glute bridges. I already squat plenty.

New Threads