Did the golden era use pct

herrsauce

Reaction score
You make some interesting points, I’ll see if I can address them.

I have yet to see pancreatitis from clomid use in males who use it for PCT purposes or males who use it as a monotherapy for treating hypogonadism. The same goes for nolva andthrombocytopenia or cardiovascular complications.

A study done by one of the more prominent male breast cancer centers analyzed medical reports of 64 male breast cancer patients from 1999 to 2009. THey found that the top 2 side effects reported In male use of tamoxifen was weight gain and sexual dysfunction. 4 patients had to stop per doctors orders for medical complications. I don’t have full access to the data so I can’t say what those complications were. They could be some that you listed they could be something else. I’m not saying it’s impossible to have complications from nolva or tamox just that it’s not such a common thing otherwise it would be more prevalent on pubmed, medline, etc. maybe I just haven’t looked Hard enough idk.

How are you gauging decreased quality of life as a side effect of PCT drugs?

How are you gauging the suffering from hormonal fluctuations? Hormone levels fluctuate naturally as is. Are you talking about larger fluctuations from going supraphysiological to subphysiological back to physiological? Bc I would argue going from a blast dose to a cruise dose would also create a large fluctuation.

Even at a 150mg dose of test, which I would argue is too much for most people to be in normal physiological ranges, you do get complications as you rightly point out. Properly prescribed TRT protocols still have to deal with polycythemia, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, gynecomastia, hypertension, etc.

I see your points. It is naivety on my part to openly question the availability of sufficient empirical evidence necessary to adequately determine the long-term safety profile of either approach. My employment allows me access to pubmed, EBSCO, Medline, etc, and there is scant data for men at the doses we use, which I am sure you are well aware. I appreciate your input.

In terms of subjective suffering, I was simply going off of admittedly limited anecdotal evidence provided by users across the spectrum; a particularly unscientific approach given my apparent bias as a TRT user.

As a graduate prepared clinician, I can sometimes come at this from a perspective that is ill-equipped to accept the available data, which is largely composed of field research by gents such as yourself.

Feedback is appreciated.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I see your points. It is naivety on my part to openly question the availability of sufficient empirical evidence necessary to adequately determine the long-term safety profile of either approach. My employment allows me access to pubmed, EBSCO, Medline, etc, and there is scant data for men at the doses we use, which I am sure you are well aware. I appreciate your input.

In terms of subjective suffering, I was simply going off of admittedly limited anecdotal evidence provided by users across the spectrum; a particularly unscientific approach given my apparent bias as a TRT user.

As a graduate prepared clinician, I can sometimes come at this from a perspective that is ill-equipped to accept the available data, which is largely composed of field research by gents such as yourself.

Feedback is appreciated.

I would not call it naivety. I call that a thirst for knowledge. You’re lucky to have access to all that. I’m somewhat jealous lol.

I think many many people experience rough times during PCT for a number of reasons, one of the biggest ones is simply not doing it right. The timing of PCT is almost as crucial as the protocol for it. People don’t get bloods to confirm success or failure of PCT. people use UGL or research chems for PCT drugs, etc etc. when I used to PCT, I never experienced anything negative st all. It was just business as usual and I continue gaining strength and mass throughout PCT.

New Threads