Soy Milk Benefits?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Non gmo soy milk is just fine and has more calcium in it than regular cow milk. Non gmo almond milk is great too. I bounce back n forth between the 2. I'd stay away from the cow milk its too ****ed up these days with bad drugs and gmo shit. Listen to your buddy cows milk isnt meant for humans its meant for baby calf to grow. Stick to almond or non gmo soy or try some goats milk. Some of you guys on here talkin like cows milk is just fine need to do some research on health.
!S!

Isn't goats milk for baby goats? What makes it different?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
goats milk is higher in protine and the best part is it has great enzymes for the gut.

actually, your precious sheep has the highest protein, carbs, and fats over both Cows and Goats.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Everything is bad for u if u search Google. Maybe we should all just not eat and starve to death cus that's what Google says.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I accidentally deleted it. Lol. This thing about cows milk is not for humans is such a farse. Vegan nonsense. I have family in Europe that live up to their late nineties and early hundreds and milk and cheese is a big part of their diet. Whole milk and cheese.

This is incorrect sorry brother Seek. Those family members live that long from good genes and its not because they drink milk or eat cheese. Dairy effects most but not all people in the long run. Its not nonsense and Im not vegan either. Why take the chance and find out later. **** that GMO Monsanto poison. Cows milk is NOT good for you. This has already been proven fact. Do some research but it'll take you a bit to uncover the truth. You think these people are just becoming "lactose intolerant"? Thats all bullshit man its the body finally saying YO Ive had enough cant take this cow milk anymore get me to a toilet.
!S!

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And that article that was posted about Soy is half bullshit they're talking about GMO Soy genetically modified poison from Soy sprayed with ready round up. Non gmo soy milk isnt processed that way. The only thing I've found a slight possibility of a negative is that it can decrease testosterone in massive high amounts like something crazy gallons of the shit daily. None of us on here are gonna drink gallons of it a day. If that worries you then just drink the non gmo Almond milk. Just stay away from that nasty cow. Moooooo;)
!S!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I accidentally deleted it. Lol. This thing about cows milk is not for humans is such a farse. Vegan nonsense. I have family in Europe that live up to their late nineties and early hundreds and milk and cheese is a big part of their diet. Whole milk and cheese.

And real butter, not fkn vegetable spread

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
And I gotta laugh. Guys talking about which milk is good or not good, don't eat GMO, wait BRB, gotta pin these steroids. Perspective man....

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuk milk unless it's ice cream!!!!

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And I gotta laugh. Guys talking about which milk is good or not good, don't eat GMO, wait BRB, gotta pin these steroids. Perspective man....

Yeah thats all funny but them GMOs are alot worse for you than a low dose of some Test. Test isnt gonna make you grow a 3rd eye or internal cancerous tumors.
!S!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah thats all funny but them GMOs are alot worse for you than a low dose of some Test. Test isnt gonna make you grow a 3rd eye or internal cancerous tumors.
!S!

I hear ya, but I gotta say that GMO worries falls pretty far down my list of lifes concerns. Probably on page 17, and I'm usually pretty occupied with the first half dozen on page one. Not busting your balls brother, all good. Just not a concern I have.