Soy Milk Benefits?

Reaction score
Hello all, Anyone else drinks this stuff?? I am a whole milk guy but when I’m trying to lose fat I opt for organic non-GMO sugar-free soy. I hate to take skim milk. Won’t go there. I’ve heard the myths about soy raising estrogen levels but they are just that. Or are they? Anyone else drinks it? Don’t mind it actually once I got used to it, but I’d rather the whole milk.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Organic non-GMO sugar free soy....why not just drink water. I'll bet it's cheaper. And heavens, please don't go there with skim milk. WTF exactly is wrong with fat fee milk?

Last edited:

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
A vegan told me cows milk was meant for calves. If that's true, then soy milk is for baby soybeans.

Split the difference between whole milk which is 4% milk fat and do 2%

Tell your friend that if cow’s milk is meant for calves, then what about the muscle tissue that the milk feeds, ie, STEAAAAAAKKKKKKK?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
soy is nasty af. poison. Skim milk, fat free milk, 2% milk, nnasty! whole milk? eh. whole organic? better. Raw milk? now we're talking! yeah Pillar, say something. lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
soy is nasty af. poison. Skim milk, fat free milk, 2% milk, nnasty! whole milk? eh. whole organic? better. Raw milk? now we're talking! yeah Pillar, say something. lol

Mmm nothing like some warm raw milk followed by being hospitalized for hemolytic uremic syndrome after being ravaged by e. Coli 0157:h7

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello all, Anyone else drinks this stuff?? I am a whole milk guy but when I’m trying to lose fat I opt for organic non-GMO sugar-free soy. I hate to take skim milk. Won’t go there. I’ve heard the myths about soy raising estrogen levels but they are just that. Or are they? Anyone else drinks it? Don’t mind it actually once I got used to it, but I’d rather the whole milk.

What's wrong with GMO?

Rivere Stelanos

Reaction score
I think whole milk is ok. I cant stand the taste of skim milk. And do not get me started on soy. We used to drink raw milk all the time, since our neighbors had cows. If you are resorting to soy milk just drink water.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I prefer breast milk... shit that’s better then anymilk or protein drink out there

whos got some for sale gotta be cheaper then the $8.00 huh of organic whole milk I consume shit

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I was gonna say something witty about soy milk but you guys pretty much covered it...

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Non gmo soy milk is just fine and has more calcium in it than regular cow milk. Non gmo almond milk is great too. I bounce back n forth between the 2. I'd stay away from the cow milk its too ****ed up these days with bad drugs and gmo shit. Listen to your buddy cows milk isnt meant for humans its meant for baby calf to grow. Stick to almond or non gmo soy or try some goats milk. Some of you guys on here talkin like cows milk is just fine need to do some research on health.
!S!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Non gmo soy milk is just fine and has more calcium in it than regular cow milk. Non gmo almond milk is great too. I bounce back n forth between the 2. I'd stay away from the cow milk its too ****ed up these days with bad drugs and gmo shit. Listen to your buddy cows milk isnt meant for humans its meant for baby calf to grow. Stick to almond or non gmo soy or try some goats milk. Some of you guys on here talkin like cows milk is just fine need to do some research on health.
!S!

Non on gmo soy? Ok. Soy has had some issues. It's not that great

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good read cheers

I accidentally deleted it. Lol. This thing about cows milk is not for humans is such a farse. Vegan nonsense. I have family in Europe that live up to their late nineties and early hundreds and milk and cheese is a big part of their diet. Whole milk and cheese.