HGH AND Test

Reaction score
Looking to run a 6 month or longer cycle of HGH and Test.
Thinking of running GH and 1iu for 2 weeks 5-2.
Then 2iu for 2and half months still at 5-2.
Then 3iu rest of the cycle.
Run bout 300mg of Test a week for 5 months then slowly taper it down.

Diet is very clean, and I lifting 6 days a weeks.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
What are your thoughts and reasons for running a "therapeutic" cycle for six months? What will you do afterwards? Just drop back down to more traditional TRT dosages?

Chillinlow

Reaction score

thats probably the dumbest thing I have seen someone call a cycle in along time lmao

go read some more and come up with a new plan your wasting time and money here

Reaction score
if u want a good cycle u can't just run with gh. u gotta do few thing for example s4 and Cardarine, cjc and ligandrol or shit like that

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if u want a good cycle u can't just run with gh. u gotta do few thing for example s4 and Cardarine, cjc and ligandrol or shit like that

PLZ educate us. You clearly have the answers and know what your talking about.....

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

unless you have sero's or other US GH, dont waste your time with anything less then 2.5iu per day.

How many cycles have you ran...? Why only 300mg of tes..??

Id be more like 4-600mg for 12-16wks, run your pct. Run the gh pre cycle and during the cyle, during pct and another month or two out after pct.

Spill your guts on yourself, you ll get much better advice. Also when pep/sarm trolls come in your thread it tends to go south. But we will take care of our friend who thinks he knows what he is talking about.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

8=====0

You have just earned yourself another dick!

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry brother, but doesn't appear that you know enough at this point to be running anything. GH with that level of test is a waste of your hard earned cash. Unless you are advanced in your workouts, no need to even touch GH. Just run test as Gymrat said. And f the sarms....

Reaction score
Easy boy. I m not pushing anything. I just work out like everyone else. I ve seen people doing sarms and results r impressive. Thats why I m saying it. Chill out bro.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Easy boy. I m not pushing anything. I just work out like everyone else. I ve seen people doing sarms and results r impressive. Thats why I m saying it. Chill out bro.

so girl you seen guys doing sarms
and they have good results but you don’t have personal results hmm ok that’s cute

Reaction score
Hello there! We have pharm grade GH source in USA now, all imported from China, 100iu/kits, if you interested please imform me.
My Facebook post was all deleted but the friends are all relevent, welcome to contact me, I will give you more info.
Have a nice day.
Colin

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Hello there! We have pharm grade GH source in USA now, all imported from China, 100iu/kits, if you interested please imform me.
My Facebook post was all deleted but the friends are all relevent, welcome to contact me, I will give you more info.
Have a nice day.
Colin

are they green tops??

Reaction score
Results with somatropin and test e

Just started my cycle of soma and test e today, want to know if anyone has ran this and results in first 30 and 60 days. Also how they felt about the cycle.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Just started my cycle of soma and test e today, want to know if anyone has ran this and results in first 30 and 60 days. Also how they felt about the cycle.

Welcome

start your own thread.

New Threads