Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Start your own thread and share
your brewing knowledge there.

g

herrsauce

Reaction score
Welcome!

Not to be a negative Nancy, but did your infective endocarditis stem from less than aseptic technique in your home brew procedures?

Reaction score
I spent the better part of 7 years as a massivley well known user on the Bodybuilding.co* Steroid section and their homebrew section.

It got shut down.. Then I bounced around for a bit between forums.. Ran a Homebrew Guide board for awhile then shut it down cause I didnt have the time to pay the cost to run it..

Went through a divorce, had an open heart surgery and some shit in between and now im back working in IT and found a place that looks nice to call home
Welcome aboard. Its not going to be easy for you. This isn't bb'ing.com* You very well may have been "massively" popular on the Teen Beat Mag of forums...but you're in the big leagues now. Are you going to be ok if you've already peaked in popularity here? Because I've seen situations like yours before.
I suggest taking it slow and watch to see how the big dogs handle themselves. There are boards out there where advancement would be possible. UGBB isn't one of them. Have you met bro bundy? I'm a guest of his. I'm huge on the Canadian boards. You got a problem with the metric system and universal healthcare? It doesn't matter....this isn't bb'ing.co*...get used to it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Its not going to be easy for you. This isn't bb'ing.com* You very well may have been "massively" popular on the Teen Beat Mag of forums...but you're in the big leagues now. Are you going to be ok if you've already peaked in popularity here? Because I've seen situations like yours before.
I suggest taking it slow and watch to see how the big dogs handle themselves. There are boards out there where advancement would be possible. UGBB isn't one of them. Have you met bro bundy? I'm a guest of his. I'm huge on the Canadian boards. You got a problem with the metric system and universal healthcare? It doesn't matter....this isn't bb'ing.co*...get used to it.

Just to avoid confusion I'm going to declare that this post is a (pretty good attempt) at humorous irony.

Thanks for the laugh and no offense to the OP.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG man - glad everything worked out with the heart surgery and you’ve recovered. Bunch of good guys and gals around here, I think you’ll like it.