Last batch I did before I started using different color coded Fliptop's for each compound

Reaction score
First off you dont need to be such a **** about it.. but how about the fact that I have a graduate degree in compounding pharmacology and worked for Pfizer for nearly 10 years. Back when Bodybuilding.com had a steroid section I wrote nearly every How To Guide in their home brew section under the name Reciprocity. Go use the way back machine and check it out.

I taught Stephen from SSB (Steroid Super Board) how to make the gear before he even started the forums that he promoted so stupidly that got him caught

Along with probably 3 or 4 other forums over time, I was just being polite. Other than that, Hell I don't know, I just came here to be nice and offer some advice. If you dont want to take it, you don't have to.

Side note, stop acting like you know everything just because you have had an active username on this forum longer than I have lol.. thanks for the lesson that this game isn't a joke... I fully thought that till you told me.

You think this game is some sort of joke?

People making their own gear is one of the dumbest things i have heard in some time....

No one wants your gear making guides, why would someone take your guidance over the expert gear makers?

Reaction score
For what its worth dont expect a huge following on this. Most people have enough $hit to do without trying to learn to brew. There are always the newby curious types but they come and go and frankly are too dumb to be trusted to make spaghetti 0s in a sanitary environment.

I leave it to the pros.

Alright. I appreciate the polite, to the point advice. Thanks man. If there isn't really a need for some guides here, then I will just post some info when needed if I see someone post a question and wont go out of my way to write up any How-To-guides or any FAQ's.

Thanks.

(also still going to post in other sections, just wont invest a large amount of time in HB.)

Reaction score
Alright. I appreciate the polite, to the point advice. Thanks man. If there isn't really a need for some guides here, then I will just post some info when needed if I see someone post a question and wont go out of my way to write up any How-To-guides or any FAQ's.

Thanks.

(also still going to post in other sections, just wont invest a large amount of time in HB.)
Hey Brother listen don't let these guys get to you. They do the same thing to anyone that has any brains. And you hit the nail right on the head when you said they think they're the smartest around when they have a few more post than you do. I got plenty of respect for you brother and I mean that. I'll definitely be giving you a shout if you don't mind..

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No one with a pharmacology degree would be making gear in their home or telling those without a pharmacology degree its perfectly fine to make gear in their home.....Unlike u there is no acting with me, I know more than u.....

First off you dont need to be such a **** about it.. but how about the fact that I have a graduate degree in compounding pharmacology and worked for Pfizer for nearly 10 years. Back when Bodybuilding.com had a steroid section I wrote nearly every How To Guide in their home brew section under the name Reciprocity. Go use the way back machine and check it out.

I taught Stephen from SSB (Steroid Super Board) how to make the gear before he even started the forums that he promoted so stupidly that got him caught

Along with probably 3 or 4 other forums over time, I was just being polite. Other than that, Hell I don't know, I just came here to be nice and offer some advice. If you dont want to take it, you don't have to.

Side note, stop acting like you know everything just because you have had an active username on this forum longer than I have lol.. thanks for the lesson that this game isn't a joke... I fully thought that till you told me.

Reaction score
I used to do something similar to that but I used different flip tops four different compounds thinking about firing up again I've been out for about a year-and-a-half due to an injury just started trt and had to order some extra test my blood work was a hundred and ninety-two testosterone level bro I thought to myself up pretty decent last time I went way too hard for way too long what kind of oil are you using if you don't mind me asking they all look pretty clear

Reaction score
Yeah not very smart I'm sure there's a lot of Feds that are on this site for specific things just like that as a matter of fact I seen labels exactly like that last night on Amazon LOL I was going to use for something different LMAO

herrsauce

Reaction score
I am honestly not trying to start a "flame war", or whatever the hell online drama is called:

But is anyone else curious that the OP has had open heart surgery related to infective endocarditis? And the subsequent stroke related to embolic bacterial infection is an example of the worst possible outcome of dirty gear. I am not trying to assume that it was related to poor brewing practices, but I think the OP should be accountable to some extent.

New Threads