Rob's Log

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HERE WE GO!!!! Love it man. I’m living vicariously though you - nothing like a first cycle.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I kind of suck at logging sorry....

anyway yesterday(thursday) was shoulders...pump was insane..after that i was feeling good so i worked on my bench press a bit and ended up doing a full chest workout.
Not even too sore this morning! Was going to go get bloods drawn this afternoon but because of life and work i am going to go tuesday.. 3.5 hours in the car(round trip) just to get blood drawn cant beat it!

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I kind of suck at logging sorry....

anyway yesterday(thursday) was shoulders...pump was insane..after that i was feeling good so i worked on my bench press a bit and ended up doing a full chest workout.
Not even too sore this morning! Was going to go get bloods drawn this afternoon but because of life and work i am going to go tuesday.. 3.5 hours in the car(round trip) just to get blood drawn cant beat it!

Take pics man even you don’t post them they are the best motivational trick I have up my sleeve

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
That’s awesome. I’m enjoying every minute of this through you. (From the opposite viewpoint of hurt lol)

Chillinlow

Reaction score
You just running 500mg test week for your cycle or you running some thing else

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
based on those tats, I want to join your gang, how does one go about?:32 (19):

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Couple days into week 7 and the switch has flipped for sure...pumps are unlike anything ive ever experienced..
Other than zits and monster erections cant really tell any side effects..blood pressure has been good throughout!

Yesterday was shoulders and triceps with some bench thrown in.
today gonna work on heavy deads for the most part..gonna see about a pr today..going for 410..wish me luck.

Edit...gonna do a few pics this week and will post those for you gheys to view as well:)

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Today gonna take a much needed day off and go fishing after i get off work this morning!

Halfway through cycle(gonna go ahead and do 16 weeks) and i feel great.
Have put on exactly 10 pounds total weight since starting..i feel like im more vascular each week and i can really tell size difference in my arms and shoulders..Chest still a lagging body part but ill just have to focus and work it harder.
checked my blood pressure yesterday and it was 124/68.
So no complaints here at all and i just hope my future cycles are as awesome as this one has been so far!. Even the zits have stopped for the most part...is there a such thing as a side free cycle? because i cant really tell any sides at all except a migraine i had a few weeks ago but that could have been from anything.

New Threads