Tap Water and Hormones drinking in the drugs

Chillinlow

Reaction score
So the topic of Soy Milk caught my attention so figured I’d post a few articles about water and why I only drink certain water. Yep that’s right you tap water drinking guys are sucking down drugs daily packed with anti depressants estrogen etc.

Ever wonder why the male youth of today is so soft why there is a LBQT community?

Well it’s because of the water. Real simple
birth conteol filled with estrogen has been a all time high thenlast 30 years and now the estrogen along other drugs has leaked into our water systems. Think what you want but when you see the kids wearing skinny jeans ask yourself if this theory could be true.

https://www.water-for-health.co.uk/...-just-say-there-are-hormones-in-my-tap-water/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th.../jun/02/water-system-toxic-contraceptive-pill

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/3852305/hormone-sex-fish-rivers

Just grabbed a few related
articles research it think what you want.
Just have some education on in this subject matter and am a believer in this theory that our water is changing the chemica make up of the youth today.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack this thread, but I just read an article about essential oils and how they have been shown to negatively affect male hormones as well; so much so that some teenage boys had grown breast tissue. I wonder if at some point all men will need to be on trt.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well who ever is calling the real shots on this planet want this..Its not by accident that our water ,food,and drugs are slowly killing us and turning men into bitches..Its not by accident

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
well who ever is calling the real shots on this planet want this..Its not by accident that our water ,food,and drugs are slowly killing us and turning men into bitches..Its not by accident

Been saying this for years...its no accident at all!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
This may be odd but I switched to baking soda toothpaste for the same reasons. The fact fluoride is added to the water in bulk kind of creeped me out once I did the research.

I’m sure it has its benefits... but...I still don’t like being drugged every day without consent lol

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I only drink bottled water but I'm not sure that even matters...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
The first two only prove what I have been say; that the people in the UK are a little on the soft side.

Now as for the Tren in the drinking water from cows poop causing an increase in estrogen, I'm not buying it. My well is 600' deep with a water level at 500'. That's 500' of vertical filtration and the geology would have a single drop of water traveling such a great distance that I find it hard to believe that my water could be infected by anything.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The first two only prove what I have been say; that the people in the UK are a little on the soft side.

Now as for the Tren in the drinking water from cows poop causing an increase in estrogen, I'm not buying it. My well is 600' deep with a water level at 500'. That's 500' of vertical filtration and the geology would have a single drop of water traveling such a great distance that I find it hard to believe that my water could be infected by anything.

Only 1 way to find out..... :32 (19):

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I only drink bottled water but I'm not sure that even matters...

Correct, 45% of all bottled water in the US is sourced from municipal tap water.

Municipal tap water that traveled through pipes that probably look something like this. (Actual city water line from Berlington VT)
img_2760.jpg

Last edited:

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Any one ever heard of kangen water? It’s an expensive filtration system that lets you control the ph of the water. I’d get one but it’s Way too expensive. I have a Brita filter but I doubt that does much.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get your water tested and u will know whats in it, its really that simple.....I have never seen so many conspiracy theorists on the forums these days. One water pipe pic and all of a sudden all water is now crap...We have a bunch of dummies walking around this country who will believe anything without any facts...

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I lived in an area with well water I would send samples off to a lab for a full profile. This would be done yearly....

Exactly why I keep a pH and PPM tester on hand for my well water.
Not perfect, but it's better than guessing.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go hang out on flint or any number of places on earth with zero potable water and complain about fluoride in your water.

Jesus Christ. The dumbest shit gets posted sometimes.

You wanna tell us about vaccine injury next?

New Threads