Tap Water and Hormones drinking in the drugs

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
If I lived in an area with well water I would send samples off to a lab for a full profile. This would be done yearly....

I've done that too and proved out that my well water is well into the drinkable range. Shocking the well routinely does a good job of keeping pathogens dead. My well water is measured to have less contaminants and bacteria than municipal sources.

Like Pillar was getting at, there are a million larger concerns to deal with than the minute characteristics of drinking water. Something is sure as shit is going to kill me but it won't be drinking water, well or municipal.

Last edited:

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I grew up drinking water out of the garden hose so I wouldn’t say the fluoride is a concern. Just one of those things that made me think after reading about it.

There was a big push 50-60 years ago to get rid of a lot of the industrial byproducts so they started promoting all kinds of beneficial uses for them. I think it was Wisconsin that started using sewage waste to make milorganite for your yard. I think that’s what lead me to read about fluoride.

Reactions: DF

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go hang out on flint or any number of places on earth with zero potable water and complain about fluoride in your water.

Jesus Christ. The dumbest shit gets posted sometimes.

You wanna tell us about vaccine injury next?

Yea, I'm all for mass medication. They should throw in antidepressants maybe some baby aspirin too.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
In Japan Everybody's teeth get really brown with age. No fluoride. Gross.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Go hang out on flint or any number of places on earth with zero potable water and complain about fluoride in your water.

Jesus Christ. The dumbest shit gets posted sometimes.

You wanna tell us about vaccine injury next?

I had a vaccine injury one time, it was scary, but the nurse gave me a lolipop and a scoobydo bandaid and then I was fine.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
The first two only prove what I have been say; that the people in the UK are a little on the soft side.

Now as for the Tren in the drinking water from cows poop causing an increase in estrogen, I'm not buying it. My well is 600' deep with a water level at 500'. That's 500' of vertical filtration and the geology would have a single drop of water traveling such a great distance that I find it hard to believe that my water could be infected by anything.

thats all I drank as a kid but what about other drinks soda, juice, ice tea, beer, lemonade etc

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Get your water tested and u will know whats in it, its really that simple.....I have never seen so many conspiracy theorists on the forums these days. One water pipe pic and all of a sudden all water is now crap...We have a bunch of dummies walking around this country who will believe anything without any facts...

A basic water test will not show anything but the basics just like a drug test it only tests for certain things.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Im gonna put this on page 17 of my list of life's concerns right under soy milk. FFS. And my well water is stellar.

Your post on the soy milk actually enticed me to right this thread lmao

Chillinlow

Reaction score
So as I am a believer we are self slowly self distructing, I’m not to worried about it as there are a million things that will kill me quicker then the water I drink. But I would like to point out to you older gentleman how many of you were on TRT twenty years ago at age 30? There is more guys on this forum at age 30 then there was guys at age 50 twenty years ago in TRT and low test is becoming the norm....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Testosterone levels in men are declining significantly.

This is a fact.

There are probably many culprits including our easy lifestyle where we don't have to do shit but have some money to survive.

Look at the prison population. You see any sickly weak guys locked up? Nope. Because that's survival of the fittest.

They're fed shit food and no supplements but get jacked as ****. Because your body makes more test when there is intense competition for basic survival.

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
FD is right about the testing of water, when I do stream testing, usually pH, dissolved O2, and atmospheric pollutants, it is literally the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the gamut of tests on water that can be done. You will never find "pure" water, ever! Do you realize how small a nanogram is? Drink the fukin water!!!

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
It's a good thing we don't. Ultra-pure waters tend to leech minerals from whatever surrounds it, including your saliva and stomach. Ultra-pure waters would be consuming you as you consume it.

Kind of neat I think.
I see a book in the making Iron..lol

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
thats all I drank as a kid but what about other drinks soda, juice, ice tea, beer, lemonade etc

I hate to say it but we drank whole milk right from the farm. NO MORE MILK TALK!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
FD is right about the testing of water, when I do stream testing, usually pH, dissolved O2, and atmospheric pollutants, it is literally the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the gamut of tests on water that can be done. You will never find "pure" water, ever! Do you realize how small a nanogram is? Drink the fukin water!!!

On the note about measurements. 99.9% pure? Does anyone how they measure bacteria? Parts per million. 99.9% water and 0.1% fecal coliform is going to have you sleeping in the bathroom all night getting pulled at both ends.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
On the note about measurements. 99.9% pure? Does anyone how they measure bacteria? Parts per million. 99.9% water and 0.1% fecal coliform is going to have you sleeping in the bathroom all night getting pulled at both ends.[/QUOTE

Testing water for certain strains of bacteria is pretty straight forward, it is either detected = Not safe to drink, or not detected = safe to drink, and that is open to interpretation.

Last edited:

Intense

Reaction score
This isn't news, it's been pretty common knowledge for quite some time.

It's not just in the water..

But I take synthetic hormones and run an AI. So I'll continue with the tap water and not be some filter hippie lol. jk sort of.

New Threads